NEW XM-L Color RGBW Eagletac D25LC2

DAN92

Enlightened
CPF Supporter
However, the passage of the modes is not obvious.

My eagtac "color".

eagtac10.jpg

LanWolf

Newly Enlightened
Well i contacted eagletac;
Tactical setting does not exist ,
the step-down/turbo will only occur with fresh batteries and there is no power save reduction setting from 23 to 9 %

Conclusion:

their product and specs pages are cuss word deleted - Norm - up: totally lying about their specs : there is no tactical setting, there is no power save reduction setting from 23 to 9 % and there is no neutral white.....
What else is a lie ? Are even the Lumens and runtimes correct ?

Last edited:

Stanley Spadowski

Newly Enlightened
I'm just randomly bumping this thread for some positive feedback, as I received a D25LC2 Color a few days ago.

I wanted a multi-color light for my tiny collection, and was pretty set on the DIY Convoy host option with the only driver out there to deal with the Cree multi-color LED, but alas Eagletac won me over with it's excellent UI.

I'm quite content that I forked over the $70 compared to the $30 it would of costed me to put together a torch with the generic driver that is available. Every extra dollar in price comparison tangibly goes to where it counts: The lens eliminates the "donut hole" of the beam, the LED is properly powered in turbo mode, and the UI is first class and robust as per all Eagletac flashlight's standard. Also, the build, looks, and quality of the torch are of Eagletac's standard, which is to say excellent.

I'd also like to echo a caveat mentioned elsewhere in this thread about Eagletac's modes: If Eagletac would make their "lowest" mode truly "low/firefly" they would achieve virtual perfection in their product line in my opinion.

Cheers

Taz80

Enlightened
I'm happy with mine, the diffused beam makes for a good task light. If I want to use it for mood lighting I stick it in a candle holder.

tcr03

Newly Enlightened
well today i just cracked the lens on mine. it dropped from about 3 feet onto its side. little dissapointed, ive had 4sevens lights drop alot more from higher up and they didnt brake. still love the light, but need a new lens for it. anyone know where i can get one besides strait from eagletac

AS1379G

Newly Enlightened
Re: New Eagletac D25LC2 Color

Seems very interesting.

Does this light have setting memory?

So if I have it on red, and turn it off, would it come back on to red??