Newcomer flashlight introduction videos for upcoming Sky Lumen Online Store.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.marquardt

Enlightened
I'm putting together some introductory newby friendly videos of Vinh's lights that I own. Nothing in depth, just bare bones so that people can skim through. Vihn has such a gigantic inventory and this might help them decide whether or not a light might suit their needs.

Anyone with free time on their hands, please take 10 minutes and go over one of your lights, pointing out basic information, such as primary usage, cost to performance ratio, recommended LED, etc.

Here is a video I did for the K60vn a couple days ago http://youtu.be/oL_KGowvS4k ---- Videos and a short story like this should spark interest in his lights and give newcomers incentive to buy.

Oh, and I'll be doing intro videos on the following too: S200C2vn (warm edition, someone should do a PDTc version), M43vn(XPL HI), TM06vn, and the D25cvn (first edition, so maybe someone could do one on the upgraded light?)

Thanks in advance for your help!

Last edited:

A.marquardt

Enlightened
Oh, I forgot to mention, Vihn said he'd give credit towards a new flashlight for videos. Not sure how much or if it's determined by the quality of your video, but you'd be getting $.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I just saw partof the video! Love it! May be you can mount the camera on a tripod so it would shake less?

Status
Not open for further replies.