Next waves of your lights?

B

bmstrong

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don:

Have you given any thought as to how you will handle the new/next waves of your lights? Will they still be posted here? Or will they move to the Marketplace?

Oddjob

Oddjob

Flashlight Enthusiast
Kiessling closed another thread here stating that there are no sales in the McGizmo forum. I suppose that means the Market Place? :thinking:

AndyTiedye

AndyTiedye

Flashlight Enthusiast
Why should that be? Custom/Modified B/S/T is still here.
Perhaps the intent is that only Don sells his lights on this forum
and sales of pre-owned McGizmos go on Custom/Modified B/S/T (which has usually been the case anyway).

Hopefully this can be clarified so none of us miss the wave by looking in the wrong place.

Fringe

Fringe

Enlightened
Good question.
I thought Don always sold his lights here, but it seems like I am missing some new rules or something.

PoliceScannerMan

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Technically we E-mail our orders. We just post here that an E-mail has been sent! :D

McGizmo

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Hi guys,
My thinking is in accord with AndyTieDye. I believe resale of these lights fits in the custom B/S/T forum but it's not my call ultimately nor do I know if there are advantages with the new marketplace.

Regarding my upcoming waves, I have every intention to continue with them breaking in this forum for continuity as well as simplicity's sake. :shrug:

Obviously if Sasha has other ideas they will be respected. Should the next wave not break in this forum, I will be certain to give advance notice in this forum regarding any change of venue.

Kiessling

Kiessling

Moderator,
Sorry for the confusion where none should be ... :D ... nothing changed so far ... Don sells whatever he likes here and all others sell where Sasha tells them to :p

We had to close some "impatient" threads after CPF re-opened ... :)

bernie

Fringe

Fringe

Enlightened
Ohh ok, got it. I was just confused.

Everything is as it should be.