Nextorch compatibility with Surefire

shao.fu.tzer

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been looking for an answer but I can't find one... I know that the tailcap is compatible with Surefire lights, but what about the bezel and bezel rings? Anyone with a Nextorch AND Surefire that wouldn't mind trying to swap some parts around for me????

Thanks,
Shao

gcbryan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nextorch...seriously? :)

I'd never heard of them until the recent flood on DX of vastly overpriced lights with under performing specs.

I guess they're compatible with Surefire in that sense :)

shao.fu.tzer

Flashlight Enthusiast
They've been around for awhile... I've heard they make an excellent G2 clone that accepts 18650s... I know the tailcaps are interchangeable so I was wondering if anything else is as well...
I like the Nextorch bezel rings they offer on their site and would like to put them on some Surefires if they fit..

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nextorch...seriously? :)

I'd never heard of them until the recent flood on DX of vastly overpriced lights with under performing specs.

I guess they're compatible with Surefire in that sense :)

Nothing at all wrong with the Nextorch brand,perfectly good light for the money,they also have one of the nicest looking lights for key chain use in AAA that is classy and would look good on a BMW/Mercedes owners key ring.

And a copy of a recent email from one of my suppliers.

The Nextorch myTorch is a genuine innovation within the worldwide flashlight market. Its unique capabilities allow the user to set the functions via specially designed software and a USB connection.

I am pre booked for one as soon as he has stock.

gcbryan

Flashlight Enthusiast
DX has a flood of Nextorch models now. Several of them can be programmed but most don't mention that. There is one (on DX) for $156 that is not programmable, uses XP-E Q5 emitter and two (18650's). For $156?

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
DX has a flood of Nextorch models now. Several of them can be programmed but most don't mention that. There is one (on DX) for $156 that is not programmable, uses XP-E Q5 emitter and two (18650's). For $156?

Have no idea about DX,would not touch them with a barge pole but I am paying £24.95 from a UK supplier I use for many purchases.