Nimdabew

Wurkkos

nbp

Staff member
Very sorry that this happened to you. I am glad you have control of your account again. I am sure my CC company will reverse the charges for me.

nimdabew

Enlightened
Don't feel sorry for me. I feel sorry for all of the people that have been duped by those *** hats in whateveristan and stole people's money. I am not sure how to rebuild my reputation here since it was all done under my username.

chaoss

Enlightened
CPF Supporter
Don't feel sorry for me. I feel sorry for all of the people that have been duped by those *** hats in whateveristan and stole people's money. I am not sure how to rebuild my reputation here since it was all done under my username.
I think that your reputation (member since 2008) will eclipse this very unfortunate short term hiccup.
Hang in there fellow enthusiast.

I’m a little slow, just now reversed your username.
webadmin?

Edited to add:
If i happen to come across one of your sales threads in the future i will chime in with a “Buy with confidence” post. That is unless i actually buy what you are selling :cool:.

Last edited:

nbp

Staff member
My credit card company credited my account for the money as Paypal said it was "consistent with my Paypal payment history" and denied the dispute.

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don’t worry, nobody is blaming you at all. You are A class and we will vouch for you in the future. What’s worrisome is that these people did their homework and KNEW that you were a respected member. It’s my fault, I never ever send friends and family and this is a good reminder why. I’ll make the money back.