• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

NITECORE HC30W NEUTRAL WHITE Compact HEADLAMP - Group Buy, ( CLOSED)

marcalbar

Newly Enlightened
Re: NITECORE HC30W NEUTRAL WHITE Compact HEADLAMP - Group Buy, Started

Please send me the code. Thanks again.

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: NITECORE HC30W NEUTRAL WHITE Compact HEADLAMP - Group Buy, Started

could you please pm me the details?

Koam

Newly Enlightened
Re: NITECORE HC30W NEUTRAL WHITE Compact HEADLAMP - Group Buy, Amazing price

Yes the silicone holder can be removed. The plastic buckles have slots so can be removed also.

tatasal

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi guys,

This promotion is temporarily put on hold, and a new announcement will be posted when new stocks are on hand.

In the meantime, those who ordered but has not received their shipping notice may post here your order number so I can try to help you in any way possible.

Last edited:

eekazum

Flashlight Enthusiast

Has anyone got theirs yet?

vincent3685

Newly Enlightened

Mine was shipped on 5/5/16. The picture of the package shows it was shipped from New Brunswick, NJ with a USPS tracking number. Tracking info from Yunpost shows it actually shipped from China and is now in Cincinnati, OH. Go figure.

msim

Enlightened

Mine arrived yesterday but I just had a chance to open it up today. I was worried at first because the box and light sat just HC30, not HC30w, but it's clear after popping a battery in it that it's neutral white. A quick test shows the tint very closely matches my SC600w mkIII.

Thanks for coordinating the group buy!

eekazum

Flashlight Enthusiast

Glad to hear. I'm still waiting on mine.

vincent3685

Newly Enlightened

Mine arrived yesterday but I just had a chance to open it up today. I was worried at first because the box and light sat just HC30, not HC30w, but it's clear after popping a battery in it that it's neutral white. A quick test shows the tint very closely matches my SC600w mkIII.

It's been almost 2 calendar weeks waiting for mine. May I ask how long it took to ship to you, what method of shipping you chose and what kind of battery are you using? Do you know if a Sanyo/Panasonic green label button top protected 18650B 3400mah or a Sanyo red label 18650GA 3500mah button top protected battery fit this light? One is about 70mm and the other is 68mm long. Thank you for any info you can provide.

msim

Enlightened

It's been almost 2 calendar weeks waiting for mine. May I ask how long it took to ship to you, what method of shipping you chose and what kind of battery are you using? Do you know if a Sanyo/Panasonic green label button top protected 18650B 3400mah or a Sanyo red label 18650GA 3500mah button top protected battery fit this light? One is about 70mm and the other is 68mm long. Thank you for any info you can provide.

I ordered mine May 5, got a shipping notice May 6 and it arrived May 16. That's about as good as it gets for me here in Seattle when ordering from China or Hong Kong. I did just the free flat rate shipping. A package from Solarforce-sales shipped 4 days earlier also arrived May 16. For another comparison, my BLF 348s took about 5 weeks to arrive, so not really sure the reason. When I lived in Florida, items from that region would typically take a month, it was only when I moved to the west coast that I get some better shipping times.

Regarding batteries, I have a NCR18650GA in there now and it works great. It's the standard flat top but compared to my NCR18650Bs that I have handy, the positive terminal does rise above the wrapper a very, very small amount. It did not like my very flat top NCR18650Bs. I think flat tops that have even a minuscule amount height over the wrapper will work fine. I don't have an easy way to measure these but I think there's room for another couple mm's.

novasquid

Newly Enlightened
Re: NITECORE HC30W NEUTRAL WHITE Compact HEADLAMP - Group Buy, (on hold)

I'm interested please pm me the info.

Koam

Newly Enlightened

Should have NW after serial number. Post 8 this thread...

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?417882-Anyone-have-the-Nitecore-HC30W

lightedlife

Newly Enlightened

Is this still available?

novasquid

Newly Enlightened

I don't think so, I never received a pm with info when I posted a request a few days ago.