Nitecore P25 (XM-L U2, 1x18650 2xCR123A/RCR) Review: RUNTIME, BEAMSHOTS, VIDEO +

ven

CPF Supporter
One of my favourite lights,issue free,great ui and would recommend to anyone looking for an 18650 "mall ninja" light.

sounds like you had a bad experience and sorry to hear that,but hardly justified to say its crap and don't buy.....
i won't bother copy and pasting for the other posts....

Talbingo

I got mine last week & to my pleasant surprise it has the XM-L2 emitter :thumbsup:

I have only tried it in the back yard so far but will be walking the dogs in about an hours time. I'm sure I'll enjoy it.

Also, I got the open ended holster with mine. Seem just fine.

zs&tas

I got mine last week & to my pleasant surprise it has the XM-L2 emitter :thumbsup:

I have only tried it in the back yard so far but will be walking the dogs in about an hours time. I'm sure I'll enjoy it.

Also, I got the open ended holster with mine. Seem just fine.

good news ! i have noticed that nitecore seem slow to update the website with what is actually coming through. i wonder what output you are getting on this emitter then ?

ven

CPF Supporter
One of my favourite lights,issue free,great ui and would recommend to anyone looking for an 18650 "mall ninja" light.

sounds like you had a bad experience and sorry to hear that,but hardly justified to say its crap and don't buy.....
i won't bother copy and pasting for the other posts....

Just noticed this,just in case anyone is wondering why:thinking: i am a bit to the point,the original post i was referring too has been deleted along with the many more he posted flaming it on all the p25 threads:thumbsup:
Not referring to anyone now here(just wanted to point that out):)

Talbingo

i wonder what output you are getting on this emitter then ?

I can only judge by what I see as I'm not technical, its seems to compete very well with my D40A. Yes, very subjective I know but with fully charged cells in both lights the P25 can light up a large tree across a field at 288m and the house behind that at around 322m, the D40A only lights up the tree. Distances measured on Google Earth so not sure of the accuracy.

I'm looking forward to SB's updated review at some time in the future.

zs&tas

I can only judge by what I see as I'm not technical, its seems to compete very well with my D40A. Yes, very subjective I know but with fully charged cells in both lights the P25 can light up a large tree across a field at 288m and the house behind that at around 322m, the D40A only lights up the tree. Distances measured on Google Earth so not sure of the accuracy.

I'm looking forward to SB's updated review at some time in the future.

that sounds mighty good ! selfbuilts tables show the D40A at 940 lumens and 29'000 lux . it prob now trumps my olight M22 i may have to get one :) i have resisted so far but i do 'NEED' a light with built in charger.

TheThor

Nice!
They are about to launch a new product to the P series. They have talked about the P20 on their facebook page earlier.

Latest posts