• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Noctigon KR1vn - Highest Performance 18650 Compact Thrower R

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast
So many new lights Vinh.
All so tempting.

What happened to the beamshots u used to post? Those were the ones that always "Sold" me on your creations. 😞

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
So many new lights Vinh.
All so tempting.

What happened to the beamshots u used to post? Those were the ones that always "Sold" me on your creations. 

I will do it for this light. Will whoop out my DLSR!

What light would you like the KR1vn90 compared to?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I just built 8 of these KR1vn today. The reflector are definitely not created equal. None of the reflectors are 100% flawless to the eyes. They are all just OK quality. The funny thing is the less than perfect reflector to the eyes actually makes a nicer beam. I doubt there is a big difference in performance between the reflectors but there is a difference to the eyes for sure. Just a heads up.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I'd like to see a comparison to the Olight Xvn90 Pro. They have similar specs, plus I want to see the beam shots of that light haha.

I got one of these in line for a build but it wont come up in line until mid next week.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Here you go! These takes lots of time! Havnt done these in a LONG time. Let me know if you guys like these comparison shots.

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
AfvbEBa.gif

xJGxO3R.gif

7eA6fCl.gif

NxjtnQJ.gif