Notta Designs BEAM in Titanium for sale

non

Newly Enlightened
CPF Supporter
This is a gorgeous light. and the beam profile is the best I've seen. $500 NOW $475 shipped USPS Priority

Notta Designs Beam in Titanium with a SW40 219B and 3A LD-A4 driver.

Spec:
Material: 6Al-4V Titanium
Size: 18350
Pill: Brass
Reflector: McR-20S
LED: R9080 4000K 219B
Driver: 3A LD-A4 Constant Current Linear Driver w/ external temp sensor installed
Clip: Custom Art-Deco Notta clip
Switch: McClicky Forward Clicky switch
ti clipL.jpeg
ticlipr.jpeg
tiface.jpeg
titail.jpeg

Last edited:

kerneldrop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh wow. It’s hard to find a reflector 18350.
MCR 20mm reflector is excellent.

Reactions: non

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
CPF Supporter
McR-20 is incredible… I don’t know why it isn’t used in more lights… incredible blend of hotspot and spill. The OP makes it buttery smooth.

kerneldrop

Flashlight Enthusiast
McR-20 is incredible… I don’t know why it isn’t used in more lights… incredible blend of hotspot and spill. The OP makes it buttery smooth.

For some reason builders think triples when they get to that size.
Sad, because a 20mm reflector is perfection

Reactions: :)>

non

Newly Enlightened
CPF Supporter
Its also the ammount of energy the designer puts into actually focusing the beam (pun intended). A very established maker told me it is a *really * time consuming process. The possible configurations of the driver are extensive. Unfortunately I prefer mechanically single level lights. I bought it mostly because 3 amp draw on high. I can't run it like that without making sounds for the immense exodus of photons leaving the front of the light. Which is pretty fun.

jon_slider

Flashlight Enthusiast
Its also the ammount of energy the designer puts into actually focusing the beam (pun intended).
maybe turn the light ON, and post a pic or two of the Beam youre talking about..

non

Newly Enlightened
CPF Supporter
I will try tonight if it is not raining. I would describe it at 50/50 flood/spill but with LEGS. Don Mcleish said it best, "punchy flood".

non

Newly Enlightened
CPF Supporter
2012 point and shoot camera. Full Dark 40 yards to tree. Tree is 12 feet wide and fully lit by the hotspot. Not a fine example of my claims but what I can do now.
beamspot2.JPG

Last edited: