• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

oh the agony!!!

dandruff

Enlightened
Its cruel...

i ordered an aleph light system from don and a SDC light engine from arcmania on monday.

i received my light engine from Arc Mania today... BUT I HAVE NO ALEPH TO PUT IT INTO YET!! argh!! the anticipation is killing me!!

its like when you are starving to death, and you are forced to watch somebody eat a nice juicy steak but not allowed to eat it yourself. then just for kicks, the guy gives you a *tiny* piece, and then starts to laugh in your face /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif. only worse.

i suppose its not surprising it came faster than my aleph (shipping from japan vs usa), i just hope my aleph doesnt take too much longer, feel like strangling myself already /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smoker5.gif, whats more, i just read the 'jeers against usps' in th C&J forums. sigh. how long does shipping to singapore usually take anyway?

in the meantime all i can do is just look at pictures of *complete* alephs to make me feel better /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif sorry for this pointless thread.

p.s a quick question: the SDC driver is rated at 3.7-6.3v, would it be possible to use the driver with one of those unprotected r123 3.7V li-ons on a 1x123 configuration (or a 2x123 for that matter)? i've read that they can reach 4.0v on a full charge.

le.jpg

McGizmo

Flashaholic
dandruff,
You should be good to go on 1xLI-Ion with the SDC but probably witness to death of LE if you go 2xLi-Ion!! I hope you get the balance of the parts soon!