OK, it's official, I'M ADDICTED!!

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Why is it that every time I tell myself, "Ok this is the last flashlight for a while. You're cut off, no more! Exercise some restraint!"...

Why is it that every time I do that I end up buying something else a few days later? I swear that this hobby is truly an addiction. I just can't stop buying lights! :hairpull:

fenixflashaholic0537

Newly Enlightened
I can see it now;
I'm in divorce court, the judge looks at my buying records, he shakes
his head slowly and says, "Mr PsychoBunny, your wife gets the car,
the pets, the furniture, the property, and the house, and I am ordering
that you seek professional help!" :sick:

LOL:crackup:

NonSenCe

Flashlight Enthusiast
below polar circle.. in country which used to make
actually.. hmm.. what if mrs bunny gets a shrewd lawyer and you get the sloth.?
-dont all women get sharks as lawyers? hah.

so everything goes well until the final hearing the devils advocate drops tha bomb!

yes your honour we will let mr psycho get his car and house while mrs bunny gets the furniture and other assets..

yes including the flashlight collection mr psycho has collected during the years.. (pause till mr psyko stops yelling and ranting madly)

and then continues.. yes your honour we have here all the homevideos and post-it notes etc where mr psycho himself says and testifies with his hand on bible on several occasions that all the hundreds of lights here in question only cost him under 20 dollars each. even the titanium ones he so loudly now claim to be worth more.. see this evidence here..

aldo due time and use they loose value, so gran worth today will only be something in 3000 dollar range.. (pause as mr psycho faints and mrs bunny laughs)

now that mr psycho is awake, we will ask your honour to in name of fairness and to keep the settlement even, to ask mr psycho to hand over the keys to his car too when he stops crying and jibbering deliriously..

also we think there is strong case as everyone today has witnessed that this court should assign mr psycho to asylum. he seems a bit unrational and delirious and has clear mental problems every time i mention word flashlight.. see there he goes again ranting like crazy!

**addictions are deceiving.. just ask every alcoholic.. yes, i can stop any time i want**

yes, i bought 5 this month. (doubled the budget, money and amount wise)

i can quit anytime.
after when i get the ones i still need..

deep dark hole i am in.
-glad i have my flashlights to light the place up. :)