Old guy with flashlights

Wurkkos

jcmack

Newly Enlightened
My screen name is jcmack. I'm 74 and started buying Surefires when they hit the mkt. many moons ago..65-100-120 lumens was remarkable at this time when standard bulbs were the rule. I'm grateful for being accepted on this site and gain some knowledge and maybe contribute some.

Thanks, jim

3_gun

Enlightened
Only old if you believe the calendar & never to old to learn something new. Surefire must have done something right; still frontline lights in many fields

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast
CPF Supporter
My screen name is jcmack. I'm 74 and started buying Surefires when they hit the mkt. many moons ago..65-100-120 lumens was remarkable at this time when standard bulbs were the rule. I'm grateful for being accepted on this site and gain some knowledge and maybe contribute some.

Thanks, jim
Welcome! CPF is a treasure trove of info with regards to flashlights. I’m sure your Surefire collection must be a wonderful sight for many of us if you’ve been buying them from the beginning. We’d love to see a picture of your collection some time.

jcmack

Newly Enlightened
Thankyou for your welcomes gentlemen. I live in NW Indiana 30miles from downtown Chicago and 2 miles from Gary, In. another high crime area. Events here over the last couple years have prompted me to make sure my night time equipment is is good working order

Roger Sully

Flashlight Enthusiast
CPF Supporter
Supporter
Hello and welcome! I'm sure everything you have is pretty upgradeable and will far exceed your expectations!

Latest posts