• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

<expired> upforposterity

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
None of my listings display such damage, though i don't doubt the possibility, i will be sure to note any possible damage of any and all listed products.

TMedina

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm not specifically removing or adding them to lights, if there was a P60 in there when I bought it chances are it's still there. Pictures should make it clear what is and is not there. I can try and dig some up if there isn't one and it is a deal breaker. They go for decently cheap on ebay I still have a few lights that use them as I quite like them as well. Naturally, none of these assemblies are NIB....
My G2 in green had the original P60 module - which was a bit of a surprise.

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
Major Thread overhaul, added items. Since I bumped withing 24 hours, May 26th only take an EXTRA 10% off everything! Every purchase will enter 1 ticket to receive a raffled G2 to be shipped out EOD with one lucky order!

FullyArmed

Newly Enlightened
Free bump: M61 Red V2 arrived! I like that the module comes numbered, mine is #8. Thanks again!

NutSAK

Flashlight Enthusiast
My M61R v2 has landed, and it's fantastic. I know the group buy went a bit sideways, but thank you for the opportunity dot!! The work you put in for the Malkoff community is greatly appreciated!

The raffle was icing on the cake. It will be put to good use! ;)

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes! Sorry I did not announce it, but I reached out via PM to all winners as I at that point was prioritizing getting all the dropins out, and then did most of the raffle lights afterwards in seperate shipments (minus the one fr. this thread).

Hopefully in a few weeks I will be able to provide a bit more clarity on my lack of clarity and spotty comms. /upside-down smiley/ this is less cryptic than it sounds and will make more sense when I'm able to elaborate. I do feel I owe the community a bit of a mea culpa.

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll take the bob mcbob zl 64c

And I received the v1 m61 red. Outstanding brightness on 1 rcr123. I'm going to have to kick one of my other m61's to the curb to get it behind the hi/lo switch. Don't feel bad. I've got around 20 malkoff's to choose from. And 20 surfire's that use drop-ins. Same amount in solarforce's…

Last edited: