One of a Kind Auction: (Maui fund) Items Added**

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Beamhead said:
My plan failed, no lotto winner:ohgeez:

Good luck to the winners and enjoy!:)

McGizmo have fun in Paradise.:grin2:

Same here! :ohgeez:

Don's busy ringing up the total. We can look forward to more great & wonderful creations from McGizmo now! :thumbsup:

Jurphaas

Newly Enlightened
Well, well, well, what a show down! Congratulations to all winning bidders. All the others, it has been great fun to see and read all the comments, now go and lick your wounds.

To Don, I can not say other than that you've provided for excellent entertainment . I hope the auction will provide for all that you need and I wish you all the luck and fortune with your Maui endeavor. I'll be back for more and I certainly hope to meet you again! (SHOT 2007????)
Jurphaas.

Last edited:

McGizmo

Flashaholic
:bow:

:green:

:eek:

I have been rendered typeless! Nah, I can still hit the wronk keys! :)

If I had spares, I would throw in a gift Barbie with each and every one of these! :D

I got a hand full of converters from Wayne yesterday so I have been trying to get some 27LT's built and hope to ship some of those out tomorrow along with these lights.

Thanks guys! I really don't know what to say but thanks!!! :bow: These funds will really help in setting up a work bench and station on Maui!!! When I come back in July, I will probably be back in Berkeley for the rest of the summer and during that time I will have to figure out how to move the significant part of my shop to the island. I reckon I will have another auction and maybe a garage sale on here as well. :thinking:

I'll communicate with the winners about shipping arrangements via E-mail. I will send a nice PP to Sasha as well! :bow:

Thanks again! :eek:

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
Congrats to all the winners !!!! :)

Don, awesome auction :nana:

And now, could you tell us what is the #11 item ?... I saw a man bid for one billion dollars....is it a photon III :crackup:

I am sorry that I couldn't participate more, and I'll certainly regret some of these unique mods :awman:

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
EricMack said:
:devil: I sure like #1...

What happend Eric? I missed the end of the auction so I couldn`t bid again!:awman:
I don`t see your name up there as a winner either!:nana: :crackup:

Don, great auction and a lot of fun!

We`ll get `em next time Eric! :)

Ken

Last edited:

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don how about digging up some more forgotten creations of yours from the backs of your drawers/shelves/boxes for the non-winning bidders to have a chance? :candle:

Miciobigio

Enlightened
flashlight said:
Don how about digging up some more forgotten creations of yours from the backs of your drawers/shelves/boxes for the non-winning bidders to have a chance? :candle:

I agree with Cyril, and would be nice to choose also a different ending time :whistle: :naughty: :grin2: .

Congrats to all the winners !!! and to Don for such a great idea !

I liked all the lights but #3 and #5 will remain in my heart !:rock:

Cliffnopus

Enlightened
Hmmm.....a future auction and garage sale. I think ticket sales to Hawaii are going to increase when the garage sale is announced. :grin2:

Can you imagine walking through his stuff and being able to pick and choose... :drool:
Cliff

greenLED

Flashaholic
PM with mailing addy sent for #11. :thanks: Don!
:crackup:

Congratulations to the winners, and best luck to Don and his new shop! :twothumbs