• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

One of a Kind Auction: (Maui fund) Items Added**

Fringe

Enlightened
WOW. These items sold HUGE! Don should be able to set up shop with a little less off the top if you know what I mean. I would've loved to have some of this stuff, but man, little spendy. I will feel better I know, when the PD sales starts up again, I will just think of this auction when I am tapping paypal.

Nice job Don and congrats!

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Question about Item #2!!

This guy is a chrome Aleph 3 with a CR2 battery pack and a new McClickie switch in the tail cap. The light engine is a NexGen500 driving a TX0J emitter.

How many CR2's does this run off of?? (I guess 1)

And Can I run RCR2's in it??

Thanks! Just dont wanna fry it when I get it!!

Last edited:

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's a single CR2 tube and you can run it off either a single primary or a single Li-ion.

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast
To tell you the truth, I normally would not spend so much on the light I won in this auction. #8 for $355. But knowing that every dollar that was spent on this light goes to help Don reach his dreams and goals made the price tag much easier to swallow.

I'm sure the same can be said with many of the winners here. Don't get me wrong, though.....these are kickass lights and should be the envy of the world. This whole auction was a win-win for everyone......

WP

Fringe said:
WOW. These items sold HUGE! Don should be able to set up shop with a little less off the top if you know what I mean. I would've loved to have some of this stuff, but man, little spendy. I will feel better I know, when the PD sales starts up again, I will just think of this auction when I am tapping paypal.

Nice job Don and congrats!

Fringe

Enlightened
WAVE PARTICLE,

You are so right. These lights probably did sell for way more than they are worth, I am just guessing, but damn, it is going to a great man, with great abilities, for a great future.
Now you are kinda making me feel sad that I just did not go bigger on some items.
Take care and enjoy your special light.

Dogliness

Enlightened
WAVE_PARTICLE said:
But knowing that every dollar that was spent on this light goes to help Don reach his dreams and goals made the price tag much easier to swallow. . . . I'm sure the same can be said with many of the winners here. WP

Fringe said:
t is going to a great man, with great abilities, for a great future....

My sentiments exactly. It greatly influenced the amount I bid.

Last edited:

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
002.jpg

Got it today! What a flawless piece of work!

I got one hell of a hell of a light here, the new McClicky is so smooth and feels good on my thumb. The Chrome is mint, no scratches, and the beam is bleach white! Now if it will only get dark, I wanna see this baby throw like Nolan Ryan.

Thanks again Don!! Now I gotta collect the rest of the Chrome Aleph parts.... :ohgeez:

BTW I have already played legos with my E1E and my AA maxLite. Very cool.

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Don ... how dare you hold such an auction with me being on vacation? :whoopin:

Not that I could have afforded a light ... but I would have had a lot lot of useless things to say for sure ... :D :D :wave:

Congrats to the winners! You are supporting Don setting up camp in paradise to make more lights for us ... so you are supporting us all! :thumbsup: :thinking:

bernie

tdurand

Enlightened
Got my lights from Don. Thanks Don again for your superb craftsmanship and the opportunity to own these works of art. "Darn fine" I say.

Thanks again
T