Sold/Expired One of a kind D36 flashlight, with XML dropin! - SOLD

E

edeekeos

Enlightened
One of a kind D36 flashlight, with XML dropin!

This is a custom one of a kind D36 based host, with an XML D36 drop in. The host consist of a rare Solarforce L2X body, rare S9 tail, and a one off, black anodized Seraph D36 Head. I have NEVER seen another black Seraph head like this! I bought it second hand, but believe it to be a custom anodized piece, maybe by Oveready or someone? It's a nice matte black HAIII, matches the body/tail perfectly. The drop in is a Lumen Factory multi-cell 3 mode cool white XML.

List Date: 4/13/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: One of a kind D36 flashlight, with XML dropin!
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
candlepowerforums

M

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Re: One of a kind D36 flashlight, with XML dropin!

Hi edeekeos, very interesting light. About the head, was the Seraph head then not typically black anodized?

Good luck with your sale.

E

edeekeos

Enlightened

Nope, they were all grey, to my knowledge...
seraph_sp6_guide_img03.png

M

magellan

Honorary Aussie

Thanks for answering my question and again good luck with your sale. Very cool light!

Robocop

Robocop

Moderator, *Mammoth Killer*

Interesting light you have here and I like the D36 option. Will the body take an 18650 cell or is it standard 123 cell only? Also I know you said it is a 3 stage drop in and do you know the voltage range of the drop in? I tried to zoom your photo and cant make out the writing on the drop in.

Dioni

Dioni

Flashlight Enthusiast

very interesting light! :thumbsup:

E

edeekeos

Enlightened

Thanks for the interest. The body will accept 18mm cells. In this configuration, the light will only run off 2x 18350's. I use 2x AW IMR's with great results. The voltage on the dropin is 7.4-18V Regulated. For an additional $10, I would be willing to sell a 2x18650 Solarforce L2 body along with it. With this 4x18350s could also be used.

Latest posts