Sold/Expired One of a kind D36 flashlight, with XML dropin! - SOLD

edeekeos

Enlightened
One of a kind D36 flashlight, with XML dropin!

This is a custom one of a kind D36 based host, with an XML D36 drop in. The host consist of a rare Solarforce L2X body, rare S9 tail, and a one off, black anodized Seraph D36 Head. I have NEVER seen another black Seraph head like this! I bought it second hand, but believe it to be a custom anodized piece, maybe by Oveready or someone? It's a nice matte black HAIII, matches the body/tail perfectly. The drop in is a Lumen Factory multi-cell 3 mode cool white XML.

List Date: 4/13/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: One of a kind D36 flashlight, with XML dropin!
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
candlepowerforums

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Re: One of a kind D36 flashlight, with XML dropin!

Hi edeekeos, very interesting light. About the head, was the Seraph head then not typically black anodized?

Good luck with your sale.

edeekeos

Enlightened

Nope, they were all grey, to my knowledge...
seraph_sp6_guide_img03.png

magellan

Honorary Aussie

Thanks for answering my question and again good luck with your sale. Very cool light!

Robocop

Moderator, *Mammoth Killer*

Interesting light you have here and I like the D36 option. Will the body take an 18650 cell or is it standard 123 cell only? Also I know you said it is a 3 stage drop in and do you know the voltage range of the drop in? I tried to zoom your photo and cant make out the writing on the drop in.

edeekeos

Enlightened

Thanks for the interest. The body will accept 18mm cells. In this configuration, the light will only run off 2x 18350's. I use 2x AW IMR's with great results. The voltage on the dropin is 7.4-18V Regulated. For an additional $10, I would be willing to sell a 2x18650 Solarforce L2 body along with it. With this 4x18350s could also be used.