• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired One Of A Kind Modded KL1/L4 bodied Light!-SOLD!

rdf

Newly Enlightened
Re: One Of A Kind Modded KL1/L4 bodied Complete Light!

Gene,
Wow. Usually my timing works the other way; I miss it by a minute on posting time or some such. Thanks for your consideration. Sorry about that to the other person interested ....

Been wanting to try a Chopmod, and this looks like a great way to do so. Thank you, Tony, for your generous offer. I will PM as soon as I send this.

Thanks, Jon StoneDog, for the good wishes.

And, not to forget the most important part ... Paypal sent!

Russ

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast

OK guys, PMs received and responded to.

Gene

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks Russ! I'm also like you and most everyone else and miss out on most stuff I'm interested in. I feel bad for the other guy but you did commit to the light FIRST and you deserve to get it. Thanks to my good friend Tony, you really got a fabulous deal with this one. Another BIG THANK YOU to my ol' bud Tony!

Also, I went to the post office and the light has been shipped to Tony so it's on the way! I think you're going to love it Russ.

rdf

Newly Enlightened

Thank you, Gene. I've already heard from Tony (wow, that was fast), and will of course follow his recommendations on bin codes, battery setup, and anything else he offers input about. His contribution makes this a superb deal. I know I'm going to like this light. Thanks for shipping so quickly. Looking forward to giving myself Dalmatian syndrome.

Thanks to Gene and Tony for such a great deal.

Russ

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast

Transaction is complete on the part of all parties.

Russ,

Your light is on its way back to you sporting a TXOK luxeon III.

rdf

Newly Enlightened

Thank you, Tony. That is amazingly fast turnaround, and I really do appreciate it. Looking forward to my first Chop mod; I'm sure it won't be my last.

Russ

Latest posts