Sold/Expired * One Sold * Sale ended * Mclux

Beretta1526

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: 2 Original Mclux for Flashlight collection

I'm really glad to see that you are keeping it!!!

I hope your situation is resolved as well.

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*

I haven't news from LouRoy and I don't know if he received my Blue Aleph sent on 01/04/2005 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
No post from him since he bought my flashlight, and I haven't his email address.

Please Lou, if you read this thread, just inform me about my sending. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*

[ QUOTE ]
[email protected] said:
His e-mail adress should be on your PayPal account overview... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You are completely right Bart, What would I make if you were not there? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Thanks !!

Thanks all for your nice words /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

LouRoy

Enlightened

Pascal,

Sorry for not letting you know sooner that I did receive the blue Aleph. I have been very busy with work and have not been able to spend time on CPF. It arrived on Thursday, Jan. 13 (my birthday!) and was in perfect condition. Thanks again for the beautiful light!

Lou

paulr

Flashaholic

Congrats, BlueRoy. What a beautiful light to receive on one's birthday!

And good for Frenchy for holding onto that black McLux. There are some lights you should just never let go if you can help it.

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*

[ QUOTE ]
LouRoy said:
Pascal,

Sorry for not letting you know sooner that I did receive the blue Aleph. I have been very busy with work and have not been able to spend time on CPF. It arrived on Thursday, Jan. 13 (my birthday!) and was in perfect condition. Thanks again for the beautiful light!

Lou

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you to have finally taken time to let me know that you received it....... I am an anguished man, so I am happy to know now that it arrived /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Latest posts