Out of control EDC lights... do I need help?

h_nu

Enlightened
I usually only carry one on my keychain (Shasta at work, Arc Turquoise on home key ring) and one on my belt (P1D CD). If I have a jacket I'll have one or two more.

I hope everyone carries lots of flashlights. If I am ever lucky enough to bump into a CPF'er while out and about I'll want to check out a few I don't have. ;)

js

Flashlight Enthusiast
AC,

This thread reminds me very much of brightnorm's thread Challenge: You're NOT a Flashaholic if you EDC 1 light.

And also, of course, of Size15s maxim "Two is one and one is none".

Personally, I'd say if four EDC's floats your boat, that that fact alone is no proof or even implication that you need any kind of "help". Lights are cool. hehe.

BUT, I would (and did) object to the notion that if a person EDC's only 1 light, he (or she) isn't a flashaholic.

For me, one light is enough, especially since my A2 has two light engines in it (well, four, actually, I suppose). So even if I break the lamp, the LED's should still run. And even if my batteries run out of enough juice to light the incan, they still will run the LED's for a long time. So for me, the A2 is enough. And, as has been pointed out, there are lots of other gadgets to carry.

But, if you're interested in more of my useless opinions on this subject, check out BN's thread.

sb0007

Newly Enlightened
for those who wants more light, you may wear a cap and attach a headlamp. hehe...
I myself carry 2 lights when working. 1 (jetbeam MK1)in my work coverall and other FF3 with my keys. spare batteries are in my car and my bigger light are there too.