Outdoor/Backyard Beamshot Thread (Review Consolidation: 76 lights) ..run and hide,56k

Nightstalker1993

Newly Enlightened
Re: Outdoor/Backyard Beamshot Thread (Review Consolidation: 17 lights)

woah, T20C2 have similar throw with the Ace-G.

FlashlightsNgear.com

→Formerly d1live←, Flashaholic
Re: Outdoor/Backyard Beamshot Thread (Review Consolidation: 23 lights) ..run and hide

Very nice work, Iam looking forward to seeing more of your work, great job.

ninjaboigt

Enlightened
Re: Outdoor/Backyard Beamshot Thread (Review Consolidation: 23 lights) ..run and hide

wow, nice shots, and you have a really nice back yard LOL

recDNA

Flashaholic

Craig - would you come over my house and do a new brick walkway like yours? Thanks for the beamshots. I've found, as is evident in your beamshots, the T20C excels outdoors where the rings don't show up and the nice bright hotspot does.

LED_Thrift

Flashlight Enthusiast

That diffuser on the T20C does a great job.

Thanks for the real world comparison shots csshih.

csshih

Flashlight Enthusiast

sure! give me your address, a big bin ol' bricks, and a dummies guide to laying down brick walkways! :crackup:

Us CPF addicts are too used to white wall hunting ;)
Me! I'm one of them now and then!

The T20C does indeed excel outdoors :)

Thanks for the thanks, LED Thrift!

Richandler

Newly Enlightened

I must say that having browsed cpf.com a lot recently that this is probably the most helpful series of beam shot pictures for me. White wall and 10 foot hallway pictures are near useless, to me at least, in demonstrating what a beam is capable of(no offense to other reviewers they do great jobs with a lot of other things). This definitely changed my perception of what I was going to purchase, at the last minute too! I wish you had a bigger budget to do more reviews. Thanks!

csshih

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Richandler,
Thank you for looking! I just love feedback like this.
Bigger budget? You can help with that! :crackup: lucky some companies supply the lights.
Thanks allot for the thanks! lovecpf oh, and :welcome:.

CGD08

Newly Enlightened

+100 Great! Nice setup and backyard!
:twothumbs:twothumbs
:thumbsup:lovecpf

How did you mount the lights on the tripod? A Special tripod? :p

csshih

Flashlight Enthusiast

thanks!

My lights aren't mounted.. it's a balancing game! I haven't had any fall off yet :p

Schuey2002

Enlightened

I am so glad that I switched from dial-up to DSL for times like these...

:twothumbs for the wonderful beamshots!

csshih

Flashlight Enthusiast

thanks guys! :)

whoever is still on dial up, RUN! I added 6 more lights!
Barbolight T-15
Ultrafire UF-007 Recoil LED
Epsilon ED-P72
Fenix TK11
Malkoff MD2 w/M60
Barbolight T-04

188 Pictures total.

Last edited:

jirik_cz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Outdoor/Backyard Beamshot Thread (Review Consolidation: 29 lights) ..run and hide

Very nice beamshot collection. Great work! :twothumbs

Marlite

Enlightened
Re: Outdoor/Backyard Beamshot Thread (Review Consolidation: 29 lights) ..run and hide

Mr. Upside down

If you stop doing beamshots your grass will turn green again like some LED lights....... I no longer have.
crackup.gif
ohgeez.gif

Damn fine camera work! Very professional. Kudos for your contributions to CPF.
:thumbsup:

What schooling will you pursue if you even have time for it? Playboy college photographer would be funner than beamshots.

BTW where's the D-mini MCE?

DimeRazorback

Flashlight Enthusiast

You have a nice backyard by the way man :twothumbs

csshih

Flashlight Enthusiast

Mr. Upside down
If you stop doing beamshots your grass will turn green again like some LED lights....... I no longer have.
crackup.gif
ohgeez.gif

hehehe... whoops!

Damn fine camera work! Very professional. Kudos for your contributions to CPF. :thumbsup: What schooling will you pursue if you even have time for it? Playboy college photographer would be funner than beamshots.
Thanks!! I see a flaw in that plan! I'm still a minor, no *ahem* fun photography yet! :crackup:

BTW where's the D-mini MCE?
nope! I don't have one! :(
thanks, marlite :)

Oh, and thanks, dimerazorback :)

Sharpy_swe

Enlightened

Amazing :goodjob:

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs