• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Outside O-Ring for original McLux body

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
Quick question: I just acquired a black original McLux body :grin2: and wanted to replace the outside O-ring that is near the tail of the body, as the old one is dried out, and is cracking.

Anyone ever done this? I tried to search for it, but it seems to go back a ways in CPF history!

Other than that, the body is in perfect condition, so I wanted to get this one thing resolved. Tips on removing the old one and putting the new one on (if they are available?), would be appreciated! Thanks!

john

jch79

Even Bernie could do it??? Geez - it MUST be easy!! :nana:

Anyone know where I can get a replacement O-ring? El Sandwich Shoppe didn't look like they carried them.

Kiessling

Flashaholic
If you don't find one I can look around if I have one left I can spare and send it to you ... just let me know.
bernie

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Well I sent you a PM, but will just ask here - as others may have an answer as well.

I've got an original black McLux 1x123 body that I'm going to sell and need to come up with a price for it. I was curious about yours...:thanks:

jch79

Sigman - PM returned! Still looking on where to get one of these things!
Bernie - thanks as always for your generosity!

jch79

One bump before I try to tap the Bernie resource! I'm not sure if one O-ring is worth posting a WTB thread.
Thanks!
john