* P60 Flashlight List {host}

orbital

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok so the T6A was 0.04 millimeters smaller in diameter than a DX Cree R5 drop in so i showed it a Dremel sandpaper "bit" and voila i have a P60 host.Sorry if i derailed the thread but if somebody was wondering its very easy to mod :twothumbs

+

no worries :thumbsup:

thanks for sharing because I'm sure they're other people who have/had the same question

_________

tjswarbrick

Enlightened
Re: What some of your favorite P60 hosts?

I think he only made 30 of 'em, but FiveMega's Full Copper Ultra Cool is a 6P clone which accepts P60 modules. It's not bored to 18.5mm - my primaries are nice and snug, just like a stock 6P. On my sample, the head area seems even tighter than factory.

Last edited:

processengr

Newly Enlightened
As a newbie here, I want to say thanks to all those who put together this very useful thread!

orbital

Flashlight Enthusiast
As a newbie here, I want to say thanks to all those who put together this very useful thread!

Even though many of the hosts may be out of production,, that doesn't mean they are outdated

It just means they're waiting for a new drop-in...:thumbsup:

orbital

Flashlight Enthusiast
+

SolarForce has a new Black Bezel for all your stealthy needs

_________________:devil:

orbital

Flashlight Enthusiast
+

Solarforce L2D

First side switch P60 host

Last edited:

hank

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've got a Solarforce UV dropin (P60)
I can get a filter that will block about all of the visible light and let the UV through.
This is a 2" diameter round filter (that would be 50.8mm)

and I haven't been looking at flashlights with such big heads so have no clue what's available.
I see "SST-60" lights have reflectors/lenses around that size, but have no clue if this would take the dropin

Are there flashlights that will take a P60 dropin, and have a 2" reflector? Clue needed ....

<blockquote> Rosco's new Permacolor #3660 UV Pass Filter in front of a UV-rich source will do the trick perfectly. The formulation of the filter necessitates us to coat both sides of the glass, so this filter is more expensive that the other colors in the Permacolor range - but its dichroic formulation will hold up for many hours inside your newly created blacklight.</blockquote>
http://www.rosco.com/spectrum/index.php/2011/10/

So I"m looking for a host that will take a P60 dropin, and a head that will host 2" diameter reflector and lens.

Last edited:

hank

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks, emailed a question (I'd have to find a reflector that works with the Solarforce UV emitter, in that diameter, as well).

Does anyone know the spec on the bezel threads on the standard Solarforce heads?
My alternative hope is finding a way to use photography step-up rings, if I can get one to match the Solarforce bezel, then stack them up til I can mount the 2" filter

orbital

Flashlight Enthusiast
+

Carbon Fiber P60 host

201402261921546.jpg

Solarforce L2C available soon

Last edited:

orbital

Flashlight Enthusiast
+

L2-D18

Solarforce 2x18650 body,, for when you need lots of juice

productl_694.jpg

orbital

Flashlight Enthusiast
+

TNC Products

must see site!:devil:

DSC_0856_zpsb8f7dbb3.jpg

photo from CPF member easilyled___^

orbital

Flashlight Enthusiast
+

.. new tailcap for the L2s'
super grip or super-duper grip?

201507292051594.jpg

psychbeat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Cool SF is still putting out new stuff :)
P60 FTW!!
Thanks Orbital for keeping this thread going!