P60 Host - Like Seraph Unmarked OEM

Lips

Flashlight Enthusiast

Very nice Seraph (like) (mine have no markings) host as Lumens Factory's with a very good 3 mode regulated (HI-Med-Low) drop-in.
1 second on and drop-in stays in the last gear used at next turn on.

Drop-in is worth $17 alone and FREE SHIPPING. LF charges $17 for host only (has forward clicky) plus $17 to ship with no drop-in.

About as bright as Malkoff SHO with more throw on high for this drop-in.
Not sure what LED it is (probably not an XP-L HI V3 but similar) ------ 3000k model is warm, 4500k is more like 5500

Low resistance Reverse Clicky installed (good for incandescent pills). Easy to replace with Kaidomain Forward Clicky Here for $1.39 (x2)

Great all around 6P Host and 3 level pill...

Seraph.jpg

XP-L HI Version - maybe!

XM-L2 Version

Far Right
IMG_8329(1).JPG

Will ride in a Malkoff host... Left 3000K HI / Right 4500K HI in Malkoff / Bottom Malkoff M61 head
IMG_8689 Copy.jpg

OEM Seraph (Haven't weighed yet)
IMG_8289 Copy.jpg

Malkoff
IMG_7951 Copy.jpg

Sportac
IMG_7952 Copy.jpg

Kaidomain
IMG_7953 Copy.jpg

Cheers!

orbital

Flashlight Enthusiast
+

Gold star for keeping the flashlight hobby, an actual hobby(y)(y)

pomu

Newly Enlightened
Hello. Thank you for the valuable information.

How is the quality of hosting OEM Seraph?
Is it a copy of Lumen's Factory? Or should they be considered the same thing? Regarding screw threads, I would like to know if P60 Lego is possible.

Lips

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello. Thank you for the valuable information.

How is the quality of hosting OEM Seraph?
Is it a copy of Lumen's Factory? Or should they be considered the same thing? Regarding screw threads, I would like to know if P60 Lego is possible.

I think it's the exact same light as Seraph from Lumen's Factory without the logo & from the same factory.
Comes with Reverse Clicky and no other parts or case. LF has Forward Clicky installed but I listed in 1st post where to get an inexpensive Forward Clicky that drops in easy... The tail-cap that comes with it uses a post for low resistance & the Forward Clicky from Kaidomain uses a spring...

The drop-in (bought 3 units) that comes installed is about 650 Lumens out the front on High with a nice Medium and good Low. Good all around drop-in and it pretty much stays on the level you last used unless you cycle quicker than one second...

Same threads as P60 (tail-cap comes up to the o-ring on this particular SF 6P but functions fine; could be I changed out the Reverse Clicky.) Tail-caps and heads from 6P fit the Seraph OEM body... Haven't tested the bezel ring yet.
IMG_8704.JPEG

Edit: Corrections

Last edited:

orbital

Flashlight Enthusiast
+

The two cell Seraph has been sold out for a long time.

You can get it in the three cell config SP-9 bare host for like $46 shipped
(shipping is still $18.50 for up to 5 items)

vicv

Flashlight Enthusiast
+

The two cell Seraph has been sold out for a long time.

You can get it in the three cell config SP-9 bare host for like $46 shipped
(shipping is still $18.50 for up to 5 items)
Ah. Didn't know it had been unavailable. And ya, their shipping options need updating. It's held me back from many purchases.

Last edited:

pomu

Newly Enlightened
I think it's the exact same light as Seraph from Lumen's Factory without the logo & from the same factory.
Comes with Reverse Clicky and no other parts or case. LF has Forward Clicky installed but I listed in 1st post where to get an inexpensive Forward Clicky that drops in easy... The tail-cap that comes with it uses a post for low resistance & the Forward Clicky from Kaidomain uses a spring...

The drop-in (bought 3 units) that comes installed is about 650 Lumens out the front on High with a nice Medium and good Low. Good all around drop-in and it pretty much stays on the level you last used unless you cycle quicker than one second...

Same threads as P60 (tail-cap comes up to the o-ring on this particular SF 6P but functions fine; could be I changed out the Reverse Clicky.) Tail-caps and heads from 6P fit the Seraph OEM body... Haven't tested the bezel ring yet.
View attachment 63303

Edit: Corrections
Mr. Lips

This is what I was interested in about this model. Thank you for the images and detailed explanation. I am very happy.

There is a light called SkyRay S-R5, and this model seems to have the same design.

Is there an OEM supply from some manufacturer?It may be something that only people who have both can understand.

I think someone said that KDLITER E6 is also an OEM product from some manufacturer.

The good news is that the structure is easy to repair and modify.

Last edited:

Lips

Flashlight Enthusiast

I personally never heard of the SkyRay S-R5 before but it shows up on search at CPF many times since 2010 or so.

Seraph mentioned around 2009

Example Old 2010 CPF thread on SkyRay S-R5 (and it's mentioned in the P60 Flashlight List {host} @orbital )

Looks like the factory that makes these has sold them to others besides Lumen Factory for a long time. No idea who first consigned this light; be interesting to know though!

I found the 3 I bought by accident on Aliexpress. As mentioned Lumen Factory has been out for a while. I asked Mark some time ago if they would be back in stock and he said within two weeks (never happened...)

SkyRay SR5.jpg

That Drop-In that comes with the light in the first post is a great all-arounder for cheap!

pomu

Newly Enlightened
You are very knowledgeable about lights.
I had just ordered another product from KAIDOMAIN, so after it arrived, I was considering purchasing the SL F18.The delivery is currently unknown.

Furthermore, SL F18 is out of stock. It may have sold out because it was introduced here.

If I were to buy it at the main store, it would cost $11, so I feel it would be better to buy it from ALIEXPRESS, which has a warranty.

Last edited:

Lips

Flashlight Enthusiast
Possibly became out of stock due to this topic. 😉

Possible!
Maybe got a complaint from LF. The site that was selling them I linked belongs to Kaidomain I believe...

My SkyRay S-R5 has landed in California and should be here in a few days. Looking forward to seeing what kind of drop-in this thing has in it...

You are very knowledgeable about lights.

Mr. Pomu

You are one of the most intelligent new members ever to land at CPF! Welcome!
あなたは、CPF にこれまでに到着した中で最も聡明な新メンバーの 1 人です。いらっしゃいませ!

Latest posts