• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired P60 modules - warm, neutral, cool white/XPG- XML / SST-50 -90 P60 modules (part 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfire

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi All

I now have some new XML tints you all have been waiting on.

neutral XMLAWT-00-0000-000LT50E4 4500K

and

Warm XMLAWT-00-0000-000LT30E7 3000K

Thanks

Dave

the wait is finally over... I knew youll come through with some warm tinted goodness!
thanks Dave!

:paypal:
XM-L E7 3000k
3 level H/M/L
OP reflector - whichever is best for smoothing out all rings, if any. im guessing a MOP?
2.8amp regulated
+ potting

to be used with an Oveready C2, thats been hollow and waiting for months LOL.
thanks.

edit: any idea what the CRI ratings are for the neutral and warm XM-L?

Last edited:

BIGLOU

Enlightened
Dave :paypal:Unique Transaction ID # 8V380809U7741180L

Cree XM-L ($40)
T50 flux Bin E4 4500K neutral white
3 level Hi / Med / Low 2.8 amp Regulated
LOP Reflector
Potting ($5)

Total paid by PayPal = $45.00

Can I get an extra strip of copper tape PM me the difference and I'll PP it to you. Thanks.

Last edited:

Tessaiga

Enlightened
A Little Red Dot 1 degree North of the Equator
Hey Dave, first off..... 3 CHEERS for the warm XML!!!!!!!!!! :hitit:

I will be ordering one in a couple of days...

but what exactly is "T30 flux bin E7 3000K Warm White"

The only thing i know about that is the color temperature of 3000K, what's a T30 flux bin E7??

Last edited:

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dave,

If you don't mind few updates... I ordered 2B XML 2.8A 3 mode from you about two months ago and now I see you have 4500K in offer so I gonna go for it... also realised that 3 mode is too much for me so 2 mode should be great for brightness and runtime...

But on my old one, the driver is 2.8-6V, now I see 3.6-6V... is there any significant difference with these ??? What does it actually do at 3.6V running of off one ICR or IMR ??? If I use IMR, they can sag well under that voltage, not good for them but can give you that extra juice just in case... Uh, yeah... is it flat from the bottom now ??? Sorry for questions but I couldn't find any updates in the post about new driver being used...

Thanks a lot and I must say to you... awesome dropins per our wishes for everyday use... keep it up...

Knives&Lights

Newly Enlightened
Hi Nailbender, Will the low voltage XP-G drivers work in a Solarforce L2i host with 3 AAA Eneloop batteries in series?

BTW: BIG THANK YOU for the XM-L drop-in, it's nice to have somebody in the U.S. that can provide a quality drop-in for a good price. I would much rather pay you than some factory in China. You are the type of person that makes CPF a great site.

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dave,

If you don't mind few updates... I ordered 2B XML 2.8A 3 mode from you about two months ago and now I see you have 4500K in offer so I gonna go for it... also realised that 3 mode is too much for me so 2 mode should be great for brightness and runtime...

But on my old one, the driver is 2.8-6V, now I see 3.6-6V... is there any significant difference with these ??? What does it actually do at 3.6V running of off one ICR or IMR ??? If I use IMR, they can sag well under that voltage, not good for them but can give you that extra juice just in case... Uh, yeah... is it flat from the bottom now ??? Sorry for questions but I couldn't find any updates in the post about new driver being used...

Thanks a lot and I must say to you... awesome dropins per our wishes for everyday use... keep it up...

Geeze you all are tough on me :D, it is the same driver, the difference is how the forum reposted I had changed it after I got the same questions before but have not since the reposting. THE SAME DRIVER AS ALWAYS

Last edited:

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Dave, first off..... 3 CHEERS for the warm XML!!!!!!!!!! :hitit:

I will be ordering one in a couple of days...

The only thing i know about that is the color temperature of 3000K, what's a T30 flux bin E7??

Hi

Here is the best place to learn about this http://www.cree.com/products/xlamp.asp , I am not sure what more I can tell you since I have listed the flux bin as T30 and the kit number is E7 no tint information was supplied just 3000K. The E7 parameter will give the tints in that kit number when combined with the flux bin.

The link I supplied is for all Cree emitters and gives flux bin and tint information for ALL Cree emitters. Each manufacturers website is full of information and should be used for reference, it is where I go.

thanks

Dave

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Nailbender, Will the low voltage XP-G drivers work in a Solarforce L2i host with 3 AAA Eneloop batteries in series?

BTW: BIG THANK YOU for the XM-L drop-in, it's nice to have somebody in the U.S. that can provide a quality drop-in for a good price. I would much rather pay you than some factory in China. You are the type of person that makes CPF a great site.

Hi

I simply don't know for sure if designed like the L2R then NO they will not.
The drivers I have may get hot on high when used with 4.2 to 4.5 volts which is what the enloops will be right out of the charger. Low voltage drivers usually are boost drivers and since you are above the VF of the emitter there is no need for a boost driver until it drops below the VF of the emitter.

Dave

brunt_sp

Enlightened
Dave. I'd like Cree XM-L $40 2.8-6 volts only, T50 flux Bin E4 4500K neutral white, 2 level HI / Low, Driven at 2.8 amps, LOP reflector, Thermally potted.
PP sent. Thanks.

mitro

Newly Enlightened
:paypal: for

T50 flux Bin E4 4500K neutral white
3 level Hi / Med / Low
2.8 amps
OP Reflector - $40
Thermal Potted - $5
+ 4% =

$46.80

Thank you Dave!

danfrum

Newly Enlightened
Hi Dave,

Paypal Sent: ID # 1PG058400X622735E

Cree XM-L $40, Thermal potting/tape +$5 Total $45 T50 flux Bin E4 4500K neutral 2.8-6 volts 2.8A 3 level regulated Hi/Med/Low smooth reflector Intended host: Solarforce L2P 1x18650.

Thanks,
Dan

Last edited:

matte00

Newly Enlightened
paypal for

Cree XM-L $40
T6 bin 1D cool White
3 Level Hi / Med / Low
2.8 amp
OP Reflektor
Thermal Potting $5
Shipping $15
+4%

=$65

Thanks,
Matte

joco

Newly Enlightened
Dave.
I also would like a Cree XM-L, 2.8-6 volts, T50 flux Bin E4 4500K neutral white, 2 level HI / Low, Driven at 2.8 amps, LOP reflector, Thermally potted w/tape.

PP sent.

Thanks,
John

tpetsch

Newly Enlightened
I received my order for (3) drop-ins today, thanks very much. Quality is better than I imagined and your shipping was very quick as well.

Baddog

Newly Enlightened
xml 2 speed has arrived, great packaging my friend, anyway whacked it into the fm 26650 host with a cryos head and FETtie switch, and i must say i am most impressed Dave, this is a workable light in this setup. Previously had the Kenji quad and the VanIsle quad in this host and they both cooked my hand...may just swap them for multi speeds...anyway, am really chuffed with the result...

kojoti

Newly Enlightened
Hi Dave,

Would like to order the following;

XM-L T50 flux Bin E4 4500K neutral white
3 level Hi / Med / Low
2.8 amps
SMO Reflector - $40
Thermal Potted - $5
Int. Shipping - $5

to be put in a c2 or z2

Paypal Send

Last edited:

dizhu

Newly Enlightened
Is this the correct configuration? used for one 18650 host.

Cree XP-G
3 level high / med / low 2.8-6 volts with memory / 1.4 amp
Q23000K 7A3 (90 minimum CRI) NEW
OP reflector
regulated drive

total = $35 paypal bank transfer

:paypal:

Last edited:

Ginseng

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had to dig a bit but the decoding is in the XM-L Binning and Labeling doc. Here is what it means.

T30 - pg 8, flux bin T3 = 220 lumens flux bin
E7 - pg 8, chromaticity regions 7A1-7D4, a block of 16 color regions defined on the lower graph on pg 6

So quite a warm tint, lower specific output than the T6 cool that Dave's been offering for a while.

A bit too warm for me but if a T60E3 offering came up, I'd be all over it.

Wilkey

Imon

Enlightened
Hey Nailbender, I'm somewhat unfamiliar with your work but do you have this configuration?

CREE XR-E, Neutral white
3 Modes Hi/Med/Low
Battery config will likely be 1x17670 or 2x16340 in a 6P host.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.