• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Peak LED Solutions Announcement!

RobynS

Newly Enlightened
Hi Everyone!

We at Peak LED Solutions are excited to announce that we have a new member of the Peak family! An exclusive Distributor for our flashlights – RMSK Inc. – Mr. Robert Kastan. Bob will be handling the distribution of our products, freeing up our time for R & D, Manufacturing, Assembly, Customer Service etc.

His contact information is:

RMSK Inc.
www.em-mgt.com

502-327-0135
877-327-0136

Bob was our very first dealer when we opened our doors, 5 years ago! And he is an awesome person to work with!!

Check out his close out sales here: http://www.em-mgt.com/LED/Specials.html
Check out Peak at RMSK here: http://www.em-mgt.com/LED/Peak.html

Feel free to contact Bob if you are interested in our lights. If he doesn't have it in stock, he can get it!! Of course, we will always be here to answer any of the technical questions you may have too!

Please join me in welcoming Bob on board with Peak, with his knowledge and expertise; we look forward to growing Peak to its fullest potential!

Have a great evening!

Robyn

RobynS

Newly Enlightened
Will we still be allowed to order directly from Peak LED Solutions?

Hi Brian,

Eventually we will have everything run through RMSK - we are still working out the final details, (pay pal, international orders etc)

We will still be who you contact for technical questions, custom order questions etc.

I will keep you posted as we work through this process :)

Robyn

horizonseeker

Enlightened
hi, Robyn, would this mean the termination of custom parts from Peak? I'm still interested in getting a single D sized body for my pacific and would like to hear back about if that is feasible.

thank you.

david.

btw, not to criticize, but the text-to-speech conversion on "what curt has to say" on the RMSK site is just weird.

Last edited:

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Please include individual parts if possible, especially for the Eiger series.
And also the possibility of paying via Paypal....

Well, not too sure if I can use Paypal to buy a condo though. :crackup:

Or do we address such stuff to RMSK instead?

Gatsby

Enlightened
I imagine that will be a welcome relief to be able to focus on product development and manufacturing, and less on sales and support...

One suggestion (other than paypal) is that RMSK support shipping options other than UPS. I was interested in one of the closeout items and the shipping cost for UPS ground at, IIRC $11.95, was nearly as expensive as the light... :huh:

I'll give them a call and see if they can just drop it in a USPS padded envelope or even the flat rate priority mail box for less than half the UPS fee...

RyanA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Product lineup! I think I remeber this site. I'll never get over the talking heads. But still, good stuff!

NP350 is interesting.

The CP looks interesting too, I wonder how the UI works.

Last edited:

Curt R

Enlightened
I am not a robot, unlike my brother Hal I do not make any mistakes.

Kurt

RAGE CAGE

Enlightened
I am not a robot, unlike my brother Hal I do not make any mistakes.

Kurt

Domo Oragato Mr. Roboto........

Made a call to Bob 9000- seems nice- any he has chargers on the same page (nice)- time to get some 10440's.

Last edited:

RyanA

Flashlight Enthusiast
I do not make any mistakes. Just deadly deadly flashlights.

Kurt
:nana:
I've heard that "The SR3000 will vaporize small mammals as large as a house cat".

I'd pay to see one of the talking heads on the website say that.:hitit:

RAGE CAGE

Enlightened
:nana:
I've heard that "The SR3000 will vaporize small mammals as large as a house cat".

I'd pay to see one of the talking heads on the website say that.:hitit:
Yes....you can also weld with it.:wave:

Curt R

Enlightened
You could weld with the batteries, they have a max discharge capacity of 100 amps. :poof: Each one has a 3.2 volt 10 amp density.

Curt

RAGE CAGE

Enlightened
You could weld with the batteries, they have a max discharge capacity of 100 amps. :poof: Each one has a 3.2 volt 10 amp density.

Curt

Soooo...don't carry one of these cells in your pocket with your car keys and loose change...:poof:
.......WOW:faint:

Last edited:

pee10755

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone have any info on the SR3000? I am courious about the LED and perfomance.

Curt R

Enlightened
The Search and Rescue 3000, (SR3000), will use three D bin Seoul P7 LEDs in a 3.5 inch diameter head. The head window is 1/8th inch thick polycarbonate held in place with a D75 polyurethane bezel. Total length is 16.5 inches with a 1.75 inch diameter battery compartment. The two rechargeable 'M' cell Lithium-Ion batteries are iron phosphate chemistry at 3.2 volts and 10 amps capacity each. The LEDs are driven at 3.4 amps with independent constant current drivers capable of 5 amps output to each LED. Battery draw at 3.4 amps to the LED is 2.2 amps per LED at 6 volts supply. The control panel has a main power pushbutton on/off switch. A selector switch to choose one, two or three LEDs on at a time. And the number one or primary LED has a variable output control from zero output to maximum.

The head has a 3/8ths - 16 tapped attachment point for mounting to a bracket, a pole stand or a hand grip that includes a on/off tactical trigger. An optional power cord can attach the hand grip or the head to a 12 volt battery supply with a car type lighter plug. A four 'M' cell battery case with a belt attachment or shoulder sling will also be available for longer run time requirements. The SR3000 will also work with 6 volt or 12 volt SLA batteries with different power cords.

Curt

Last edited:

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
Woah Curt, that sounds really impressive. I like the ability to select one two or three of the P7's and the dimming of the primary one. Nice design work there. When can we see a picture of the new beast?

RAGE CAGE

Enlightened
Woah Curt, that sounds really impressive. I like the ability to select one two or three of the P7's and the dimming of the primary one. Nice design work there. When can we see a picture of the new beast?
This is the pic from the talking Bob site.
http://www.em-mgt.com/LED/SANDR.html:poof:

016aac.jpg