• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Peak Logans Out Of Stock

Gadgetman7

Enlightened
Seems like all of the Logans are now out of stock. I hope they get some new 17500 Logans with Nichia 219s. Anyone heard when/if they'll be back in stock?

shudaizi

Newly Enlightened
And clips too -- been waiting for those to be back in stock for a while.

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
Sorry for the delay. We provide our own LEDs and built through our 219 supply before having more ready. More are being provided and assembled this month.

TorchLAB clips are on extended delay. Please check with Dark Sucks.

shudaizi

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the update about the extended delay.

Jason's titanium clips work well for Eigers (I have one installed), but the larger radius of Logan 17500 makes it a no go: the clip bends down too soon and hence it will not seat on the Logan properly. Not meaning to be smart or pout, just letting people know that they don't work for the Logan 17500 at least. (Maybe the other Logans have a smaller diameter tube and Jason's clip will work, I don't have a 123 Logan to test.)

TorchLAB clips are on extended delay. Please check with Dark Sucks.

bigchelis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the update about the extended delay.

Jason's titanium clips work well for Eigers (I have one installed), but the larger radius of Logan 17500 makes it a no go: the clip bends down too soon and hence it will not seat on the Logan properly. Not meaning to be smart or pout, just letting people know that they don't work for the Logan 17500 at least. (Maybe the other Logans have a smaller diameter tube and Jason's clip will work, I don't have a 123 Logan to test.)

I have Jason Eiger Ti Clip on my Eiger AAA body and I can not get it to fit my Volcano AA body. So, guaranteed they will only fit the Eiger models.

bigC

shudaizi

Newly Enlightened
Seems there's some variation in either the angle of the bend itself and / or where Jason bends the clip then, because I would have to physically deform the clip to get it to mount on mine. And if I did about the only thing I could get under it would be a sheet of paper -- it would be resting on the knurling the whole way down the side of the Logan body.

I have the clip on my Logan 17500. It fits but is very close to the body, doesn't clip to anything thick.

Last edited:

Brasso

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wonder if bending it back out straight and re-bending it in a different place would break it?

Last edited:

p73rs

Newly Enlightened
This thread is more than one year old, but my question is about the Logan and similar. So, I would like to continue here.

I just visited the web site for oveready. The Logan is no longer listed. It was there a few days ago even though all were out of stock. Has it been discontinued?

I am looking for the one with a 16340 battery with the XPG2/cool white/large optic.

Hopefully, it is still available.

Thanks.

HS

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
Sorry for the confusion. Items are removed for several reasons.

In this case, low confidence in near term restock.

We had one shot at a replenishment shipment this month and it was 100% eigers.

Logans are on extended backorder. They will be back, but with no ETA.

Items pulled before/after extended stock outs come back when ready to ship.

p73rs

Newly Enlightened
Thank you for the info, ElectronGuru.

I sent you PM. Hopefully, I can get some help.

HS

Last edited: