PF20! Flashaholic Get Together: NJ, NY, PA, CT Area +

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anyone have a good fog machine?

I might check at party city. I just never see good ones anymore.

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not one bit.

The fog will make a 5mw look like a death ray. Just imagine a hundred times the power. Lol

I use glycerin mixture on a hotplate. But a good fogger is nice too.

TEEJ

Flashaholic
Not one bit.

The fog will make a 5mw look like a death ray. Just imagine a hundred times the power. Lol

LOL

I used a steam kettle on the 445 nm 3 watt ms envy already for the same effect.

:D

TEEJ

Flashaholic
Not that you need it lol. Nitrous on a Ferrari right there :p

I heard you like nitrous on your Ferrari so I pimped out some nitrous with Ferraris on it, with the Ferraris on the nitrous having nitrous on the Ferraris......

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
No I usually throw away the crust. I know, wasteful, but I just don't like it. Its a handle, not a meal.

TEEJ

Flashaholic
No I usually throw away the crust. I know, wasteful, but I just don't like it. Its a handle, not a meal.

Jeez, you don't have to be such a crab about it. ..even if you ARE from Baltimore. ...

RI Chevy

Flashlight Enthusiast
PS. DON'T FORGET THE CAMERAS! We need photos of the event or it didn't happen. :D lovecpf:thanks::lolsign:

Bimmerboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes... I, too, will be vicariously living this one through the lenses of others, and am looking forward to pics.

I'll definitely be at the next one!

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does anyone metal detect? Some friends got me into this hobby, like I needed another hobby, and it's pretty fun. :) Flashlights, knives, metal detectors? :p

nein166

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does anyone metal detect? Some friends got me into this hobby, like I needed another hobby, and it's pretty fun. :) Flashlights, knives, metal detectors? :p

Roundness In The HOLE!!! :laughing: That would be fun to play around with a metal detector

dizzy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does anyone else wonder if this event is going to happen, for sure? My schedule might still be open for the 31st, but I don't know for how much longer. ;)

Latest posts