Photos of your lights

HighlanderNorth

Flashlight Enthusiast
Even though these two are being separated (the Mac's Custom was just sold), I thought I'd put up some photos of the two Damascus beauties before one was out of my possession. Here are the JHanko D10/3D tail Damascus with Mac's Damascus Tri-EDC.

dsc0281zq.jpg

dsc0282aw.jpg

dsc0284vw.jpg

dsc0286fg.jpg

dsc0288ou.jpg

How much do they run apiece?

chris975d

Newly Enlightened
How much do they run apiece?

The Mac's Damascus Tri-EDC runs $829 in that configuration. I really can't put a "retail" price on the JHanko, since at this point, it's one of a kind. I sourced the material from Chad Nichols, and sent it to Hanko for the work. It was a 12" bar of damascus minimum order from Nichols, so needless to say, I have a LOT tied up in the Hanko light. But then again, it's so above the fit and finish of any other light I have that it's (in a good way) stopped what was my constant light buying. Nothing else I've had or handled compares to it.

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Mac's Damascus Tri-EDC runs $829 in that configuration. I really can't put a "retail" price on the JHanko, since at this point, it's one of a kind. I sourced the material from Chad Nichols, and sent it to Hanko for the work. It was a 12" bar of damascus minimum order from Nichols, so needless to say, I have a LOT tied up in the Hanko light. But then again, it's so above the fit and finish of any other light I have that it's (in a good way) stopped what was my constant light buying. Nothing else I've had or handled compares to it.
Your JHanko, 15? trits, what colors do you have in there? Any darkened photos showing them?
Tx
GL

syrn

Newly Enlightened
I feel so outclassed posting in this thread. Anyways, here is my first flashlight, I decided to turn the included neck lanyard into a wrist strap with a snake knot at the end.

quarkxaa2.jpg

hron61

Flashlight Enthusiast
Doesn't include duplicates (the "queens") and the brave guys sitting out in the car, at the office, etc.

The goal this year is to whittle it down to 10, then possibly 5 next year. You can only use so many...

hidcanada20120517181856.jpg

wow...thats alot of lights and NOT have a surefire. ha

thijsco19

Newly Enlightened
Wow, everyone has so many and very nice lights!!
I seriously havent one light at all! :(

But I have one in progress, not a 'super' light but an easy simple flashlight.

Last edited:

TyJo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow, everyone has so many and very nice lights!!
I seriously havent one light at all! :(

But I have one in progress, not a 'super' light but an easy simple flashlight.
Come on man, welcome to CPF, but you can't leave us hanging like that haha.

thijsco19

Newly Enlightened

I can make a picture of it when it's finished:thumbsup:.
I will buy some LED flashlights later, at least one.

torino

Newly Enlightened
hey HighlanderNorth

I have not tried it yet since I'm to careful to get it damagd :grin2:

Latest posts