Pics of all my lights to date +/-

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just took a few pics of my small collection and not a Surefire in the lot! :shrug: I'm going to have a sale to thin the herd shortly.

Missing is the Thor, Costco 35w HiD, Tiger11, Lambda TurboLights, the Nano & more lights in the car & out on loan to friends.
:nana:

Mini-Moder

Enlightened
Wow great collection. First of all, what is the bronze mag on left of first picture. Man that is cool. Also, have a few batteries, and battery holders. I cant see all the different kinds. But man thats a lot. I am looking foward to the sale!!!

Flame

Newly Enlightened
Great collection!

I looked really hard for that chrome Jil light but I cant find it. Must have been in your pocket when you took that picture. I have been hoping you would post a picture of it.

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast
Haha!! Thaks guys :)

The ultra rare "Orange" light in the top picture is a Mintrois that ModaMag and I made in his garage. It has 3 TWOH Lux3 a PTS heatsink a Fatman driver and it's cut-down running 4AA NiMHs.

The Chrome Jillie is in there :nana:

The beautiful deep red USL deserves a better picture :(
Maybe I'll retake it during the daylight.

Oh and the 4 Aleph LE's are as follows;
NG1000 TWOK made by McGizmo
BB400 WX1S made by McGizmo
TWOH Custom FluPIC made by Goldserve
UX1K Custom FluPIC made by Goldserve

:twothumbs

I should make a list of all these modded lights in this thread huh. :naughty:

Flame

Newly Enlightened
CroMAGnet said:
The Chrome Jillie is in there
nana.gif

heh...I saw that one standing up next to the rest of the Jills but it looked different.

Mini-Moder

Enlightened
I didnt see it before. But is that a purple lipstick (bottom right of last picture)? Man that is cool.

CLHC

Flashaholic
CroMAGnet said:
We are setting up a Luncheon get together next Friday.
Whoa! I hope to be there if nothing else comes up. Will be looking out for the location and Thanks!

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you sell that top mag the light shimmer blue one I bet BugLightGeek wants first dibs. He had a light like that that got stolen out of his car.

Rando

Enlightened
On the bottom picture, what's the light on the far left? The metallic one with the narrow ribs running the length of the handle? Is that some kind of film over the lens?

Rando

Enlightened
IsaacHayes said:
If you sell that top mag the light shimmer blue one I bet BugLightGeek wants first dibs. He had a light like that that got stolen out of his car.

Is that a special run or something? I just bought one at W-mart that looks just like it...