Pics of more of the collection

ABTOMAT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Updated photo of my decent flashlights. Most are purely collection--I only use the 6D Mag, 3D Lux III Mag, and the small lithium lights. I have a few others, mainly stuff not worth mentioning.

lights.jpg

Larry1582

Enlightened
You got your 12C Kel-lite. Cool! Now there are two of us here that have one. Looks like someone put a night stick rubber on it so that it could be carried in a belt ring.

Kirk

Enlightened
Hi ABTOMAT,
Very nice collection! How would you like to add a Brand-New-in-the-Box 4 D-cell Bianchi B-Lite to it? Just go to http://www.kyimports.com , click on "Accessories", click on "Flashlights", and look at the bottom of the page. I purchased one of these lights about 3 weeks ago and just ordered 3 more. It looks sort of like the one 4th from the left in your photo, but the head is a little smaller and the pushbutton switch is in the head, not on the barrel. The body tube is the same thickness as an older B-Lite I have. The light is fixed-focus; is this how all B-Lites are? The light come in a neat display box and has all the paperwork. A great deal for $13! I am not affiliated with KY Imports. I just did a Google search for "Bianchi flashlight" and they appeared.
Regards,
Kirk

ABTOMAT

Flashlight Enthusiast
I saw the KY Imports page a while back, and turned another fellow here onto it. Apparently they're the Super B-Lite, made right before production stopped in the early '80s. I've been thinking about getting one. Maybe next time I sell some lights I'll buy one.

All were fixed-focus.

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator
Please re-size your pic to something less than 800 pixels wide so your pic does not run off the edge of the screen.

4x4Dragon

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
ABTOMAT said:
Must...resist...too...many...flashlights
lights2.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

nah........... just too many maglites! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

(i know, i know, not all of those are maglites) what are those though? kel-lites and brinkmanns too?

ABTOMAT

Flashlight Enthusiast
There's one stock Mag-Lite, one stock Mini-Mag, one LED Mag(blue), and one Magcharger.

The rest are Kels, Bianchis, Pro-Lites, Streamlights, a few Surefires, and another oddball or two.