Picture of your GIZMO !

GolfR

Newly Enlightened
Spyder333, Great pics! I'm new to the forums and I'm considering both a 119V Mule and a Haiku as well. I'm just trying to determine if I should get the XM-L 0r XM-G in the Haiku. Decisions ... decisions!

Spyder333

Newly Enlightened
Spyder333, Great pics! I'm new to the forums and I'm considering both a 119V Mule and a Haiku as well. I'm just trying to determine if I should get the XM-L 0r XM-G in the Haiku. Decisions ... decisions!
Thanks!

I just turned my Mule into a handy wrist light for walking the dog.

rR2XYzz.jpg

Ozythemandias

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very nice Ozzy! Maybe one day I'll get one. What are your impressions of it so far?

Very well made, I picked it up and immediately felt the quality and robustness oozing from it.

It's a mule, beam profile is as expected. There's a Tana XPL-HI LE in there, nice and bright with a good neutral tint. I probably would've chosen a high CRI emitter for a mule but this is good. Anyway, part of the benefits of this is the ability to swap em out.

Ui is Lucidrv, my favorite. Although for some reason I can't figure out how to turn off mode memory, hopefully Tana will clear that up. Never mind, figured it out. it doesnt have the double click shortcut but either way, great light and driver.!

In short, great light, I'll probably pick up one or two Haiku heads, maybe one for a Tana Triple.

Edit: forgot to mention the clip, it's excellent!!

Last edited: