pk has been real busy LED for Surefire will premier at SHOT

Lonewolf

Enlightened
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR> Guys,
Replacement LED Bezel for M2, 6p, etc.
Model KL04: 15 Lumens, DLRT (Damn Long Run Time), will ALSO be one of the SS 2002 item to show.
ETA: soon, pretty soon.
Cost: TBD.

Thanks,
pk

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Speaks for itself.
grin.gif

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
123 batts : not interested....majore failore IMO. Sorry, no cigar. Maybe if I had a camera with a flash I could dispose of the batts. Later!

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ooo! I only wish I could be at the Shot show, sounds like a whole lot of fantastic things are coming our way that will be there, but it`s a little too far to go from Wales, I expect the return bus fare would be horrendous....
shocked.gif

Guess I`d better start saving for one, my instincts say they`re not going to be cheap. And I`ll have to buy a M2 too! Oh well, if I must
tongue.gif

Maybe they`ll make one for 9 volt lights (the 9Z) too?

grin.gif
shocked.gif
tongue.gif

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
LS and regulated...ok...I take back what I said in my post before. I might want one. How much will this cost me?

Darell

Flashaholic
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by geepondy:
Why not one for the E2???<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes please!

- Darell

Sean

Flashlight Enthusiast
I hope they make one for the E2 as well, since I just bought one. I would get one of those for sure! Maybe they will announce one for the E2 but will be available "soon" like the 25 lumen bulb was.
grin.gif

Lux Luthor

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes! Yes! Yes! For the E2.

You could do it w/o optics if need be, and use a beamshaper option for broad light. Or you could change the reflector to broad beam. A spot LED of this brightness would not be so useful.

Then again, since it's voltage regulated, you could do it with the E1 for that matter.

I think this will be a banner year for LEDs. I'm all goose pimply.

Darell

Flashaholic
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Guy Guyer:
Yes! Yes! Yes! For the E2.

I'm all goose pimply.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmm. That must be the E2 rash. I've got it too.

Alan

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Daniel Ramsey:
I hope other end consumers (the public) can see it in the Rayovacs, Maglites,and such.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not until LS could be shipped with constant supply in mass volume.

Alan