Pocket clip for McE2S???

McGizmo

Nothing specific at the moment. There is a Ti clip in the works but it is not a high priority for the shop helping me on it so patience is required. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif Special tooling is required and in process.

Chop

I'm not messing with the Ti clips. Don is already working on that, but I have been installing stainless steel clips, like this one on this light.

Clip

Miciobigio

This is a titanium clip made by Neil Young ( he sells on the Mod-BST forum ) , it looks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif .

Plus ! :

1_ Titanium made.
2_ Well made and great color.
3_ Glow disk.
4_ Use the tripod mount hole of the Mc2ES.( you can use it also with your Longbow or with your Photo-Camera /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool.gif )

Minus ? :

1_ Only one attachment point ( i used it a little and i had no problem for now )
2_ Candle mode is still possible but the torch in candle-mode is "unstable" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

12080001.jpg

12080010.jpg

Miciobigio

Sorry, Wildcat , but i did not remember your nick , my bad , anyway Neil Young sounds better then Wildcat ( and i do not have any CD of Wildcat /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif ) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif.

Thanks for the clip , looks perfect on my Aleph1 , the glow disks are great too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif