Poll - SkyRC MC3000 Charger Analyser - Will you buy one?

Will you buy the new SkyRC MC3000?

• YES - I've been waiting a year for this.

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • YES - if reviews are OK

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • MAYBE - if price between $50 - $80

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • MAYBE - if price > $80

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • NO - I'm happy with my chargers

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • NO - Too expensive

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • What's an analysing charger?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dubois

Enlightened
So, it seems that the SkyRC MC3000 Charger Analyser will finally be launched shortly. I've been watching the thread for over a year, and it seems to be one of the most eagerly awaited chargers since I joined CPF.

I thought it would be interesting to just see how many people really want one.

Viking

Enlightened
I have also looked forward to this release for over a year.
The features is just about everything I ever wanted. But before I pull the trigger and make a buy, I will wait a little bit and see if any severe faults turns up.

kreisl

Flashlight Enthusiast
poll expires in 10 days, i see

I think i am getting a complimentary unit.

but i would vote YES, if i had to invest my own bucks ;)

tatasal

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't need another charger/analyzer, but l want this one, so that pretty sums it all up.

Last edited:

fnsooner

Enlightened
You should have a look at this thread, if you are remotely interested.

Thanks for the link. The first post looks interesting. The other 547, not so much.

I am always interested in a new charger but haven't bought one in several years and haven't kept up with the latest and greatest.

I am definitely interested and will start paying attention. Thanks again.

fnsooner

Enlightened
No offense kreisl. I was just looking for the condensed version.:) I haven't read past post one.

I truly haven't been keeping up with this charger. Or any others for that matter.

Last edited:

KeepingItLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
On a good day, I do not buy a charger or flashlight unless I have seen a quality review that gives a thumbs-up.

ChrisGarrett

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wasn't interested in the first one and I'm not really interested in this one. Perhaps if HKJ comes out and says that it's the best charger he's ever encountered, at charging up NiMH and li-ion chemistries and it fully supports 4.35v and LiFePO4, I'd give it another look, but I'm happy with what I have right now, even though I've been looking at some refurbed Opus BT 3400 v. 2.2 chargers for a discount.

Chris

kreisl

Flashlight Enthusiast
the spook is over.

Banggood and Gearbest apologized to Sky for making up those bogus pre-advice pages and inventing insane prices and took them down. the pages are gone. no more 130$ bs. *if* these 2 mass vendors ever get stock, their 'street price' will be much lower. yes gauss, i know this.