Portable Powerbank

orbital

Flashlight Enthusiast
+

Monocrom, I put that LFP deal here because it doesn't directly apply to the Generator thread,
it could really go in either.

it's energy storage_____>

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I hear what you're saying. Just being honest, I see Powerbanks as being very different from Generators and Power-Stations. Biggest reasons why is capacity and portability. Practically everyone owns a Powerbank. But a significantly smaller percentage of folks own Power-Stations. And, an even smaller percentage of those own Generators.

Poppy

Flashaholic
Thursday I used my "Type S" brand Li Ion jump starter / power bank, to start my car. It has a 4.6L engine in it.

The timer switch for my electric rear windshield defroster failed to turn off, and drained my battery down to 3.8 volts.
The power pack worked flawlessly as it is supposed to. I've had it for a few years, and have used it only a few times. It holds its charge very well. I am pleased with it.

sim1tti

Newly Enlightened
Thursday I used my "Type S" brand Li Ion jump starter / power bank, to start my car. It has a 4.6L engine in it.

The timer switch for my electric rear windshield defroster failed to turn off, and drained my battery down to 3.8 volts.
The power pack worked flawlessly as it is supposed to. I've had it for a few years, and have used it only a few times. It holds its charge very well. I am pleased with it.
Those things are gold. The older model of this one from Harbor Freight has been wonderful. Makes a great gift. Good to pick up when they throw that 25% off coupon around. Doubles as a 38,000 mAh bank, too.