!!POST YOUR SUREFIRE COLLECTION!! II

altermann

Enlightened
today received an offer for few lx2 lumamax abel brown trout and Dorado and one e1b brown trout ... but i don't even imagine how much it cost now...
who can help me with evaluation of the actual price of these lights please p.m. me

Last edited:

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Parts for the used G2 finished arriving;

Final toy is a SolarForce crenalatted head, a Malkoff M61NL, and an Olympus cameras type lanyard attached to an Elzetta ring.
Oh, I stuck with the twisty switch tail cap. It grew on me.

The Solar Force runs out of threads about 1 turn too soon. So the o-ring fixes the flicker.

My buddy also sent me some 2200 rechargeable 123's w/case, more Olympus style lanyards, silver Elzetta style rings and a Malkoff clone pocket clip.

The Sure Fire collection is complete (I think)...but I am eyeing the early Titans. Not the new headlight bright but the 200(?)/15 one.

Last edited:

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice lego too bykfixer. Maybe post that in the SF lego thread too.

I see it was a tad too long. Have you tried trimming the springs?? That usually helps out a tad. I usually cut all mine for my G's.

She is...

Newly Enlightened
surefire weapon M and scout tan...
M952, M962, M972...
SCOUT M600V, M620V, M600U...
20140916142556.jpg

20150901124470.jpg

Last edited:

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Nice lego too bykfixer. Maybe post that in the SF lego thread too.

I see it was a tad too long. Have you tried trimming the springs?? That usually helps out a tad. I usually cut all mine for my G's.

Added to a previous post on the Lego thread.

Actually the Solar Force was not applying enough pressure to the drop in to complete the circuit.
I stretched the spring and got it working, but then it rattled and flickered. So an o-ring squeezed between the lens and drop in filled the gap, applied enough force to the circuit with about 3 turns left before running out of threads, and stopped the rattle/flicker.

scout24

Flashaholic
My three crosshairs. The front M2 sees dog walking duty, the other and the M3 look on jealously from their shelf... ;) Crummy phone pic, my camera is packed away at the moment. Didn't think these were worthy of the rare and unusual thread. Only the M3 is almost mint, the M2's were exceedingly well cared for, but both were users before I got them.

20151008_104412.jpg

Last edited:

altermann

Enlightened
My three crosshairs. The front M2 sees dog walking duty, the other and the M3 look on jealously from their shelf... ;) Crummy phone pic, my camera is packed away at the moment. Didn't think these were worthy of the rare and unusual thread. Only the M3 is almost mint, the M2's were exceedingly well cared for, but both were users before I got them.

20151008_104412.jpg

nice crosshair set:twothumbs
what's the average price now for M3 with the same logo? haven't seen them for sale for a long time

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
LOL, that is awesome. Seriously, you need a lanyard. If you drop that, you could loose a toe. :) Love it. Big question.......does it blend??? No sorry, I mean, does it work??