!!POST YOUR SUREFIRE COLLECTION!! II

shinando

Newly Enlightened
2i9jlaw.jpg

my small collection of surefire lights.
excited to see so many awesome lights in this thread.

1pt21

Enlightened
Well I've been a lurker on this thread for some time now, I think it's time to contribute...

I have probably over 100 SF's , but here are some good pics of my faves that are on display in my house:

Left to right: C2 with a Seraph 1 cell extender (great ano match!), runs a Malkoff M30W on 2x Eneloops with OR delrin spacer (SS Blasted bezel), SF 9P with OR Brass Zero Rez and 2x Eneloops with OR delrin spacer and M30W (gold flat bezel), SF Z2 with P90 and 2x 16340 (gold crenelated bezel), SF 6P with McClicky & OEM P60 Drop-In (gold flat bezel) and C2 with Solarforce head and incan P60. I think the lanyards/rings were from all from a seller here on CPF, or fleabay custom...

IMGP2900.jpg

5x SF A2's: all upgraded with Caliposoii rings (various types) and far right has delrin tail-standing tailcap upgrade. All Roundie's... Have some 4 sided flats laying around (not pictured). SF battery holder in there and the one engraved head A2 was from a former Military buddy of mine (no idea what the #'s mean). In the background between the far right two is a bent pushrod from my 88 Mustang GT LOL. Massive cam, cut down GT40 Iron Heads and 1.7 roller rockers did not end up well.......... Luckily only bent one!

Left to right: SF M6 crenelated bezel, FM goodies & batt holder, SF M4 Stock (my Holy Grail light, surprisingly took me years to find and was bought by the wife for NOT CHEAP haha) and an early SF M6 Cross-Hair edition pretty much stock (has plastic push-in lens). Brass back-scratcher and guarded by Hogwarts finest!

Cannot access my E-series collection (my favorite) due to my house being a disaster area ATM....

MANY more to come, just finally wanted to contribute to this thread :thumbs:

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Very nice 1pt! Those action figures look manacing while guarding that awesome-threesome of Americana.

Look forward to more.

Off topic:

Saw these on the internet this morning and thought "now why would mean oleSureFire go after these poor-misunderstood guys"?
Not!

Back to topic:
I've only added one more SureFire to my collection lately.

A G2L with a round SolarForce head.

It fits this poor, beat up P60L like a glove.

The combo puts out a nice beam.

Last edited:

ven

Flashaholic
That one has the z32 (m2) size cryos which was originally meant for the m2.................however i like the m2 as it is so left it alone.

That C2 has a P60vn , quad xp-l HI 5000k, sure i have it set at 1/25/100% which tends to be my preferred setting and keep it 3 mode for a happy medium. Low for "creeping about" , 25% covers pretty much everything and some, then 100% for ........well just because you can :laughing:

:)

Latest posts