!!POST YOUR SUREFIRE COLLECTION!! II

LightJunk

Enlightened
Oh my. I want a Hellfighter! :bow:

I was lucky to grab a mint one at a really good price.

oh my god, what a pic!
nice invictus, but this little thing in the background is really amazing.
...now i'm jealous!

LOL.....the next few pictures will make you even more jealous.

Me, wearing the hoodie holding the Hellfighter and the other also very bright nice light is a Night Reaper.

HF1_zpsfcc07dc8.jpg

HF2_zpsd0f58708.jpg

The Hellfighter.
HF3_zps2ed73715.jpg

The Beasts.
HF4_zpsc0d59d06.jpg

Enjoy.
LJ

Last edited:

T_5D11

Newly Enlightened
Nice Hellfighter :) One day maybe...

And just not to post for nothing, here is part of the collection :

Last edited:

MBentz

Enlightened
Normally I don't gamble on eBay listings that aren't clear, but I just hit the BIN button on two Z3s for $130. Pictures are a bit blurry as well. I've been wanting a Z3 for a long time, and for this price two seemed like a no brainer. Hopefully they are in fairly good condition. Will post pictures upon their arrival.

cland72

Flashlight Enthusiast
Normally I don't gamble on eBay listings that aren't clear, but I just hit the BIN button on two Z3s for $130. Pictures are a bit blurry as well. I've been wanting a Z3 for a long time, and for this price two seemed like a no brainer. Hopefully they are in fairly good condition. Will post pictures upon their arrival.

LOL, I was wondering who snapped up that listing! I almost did, but was weary of the guys low feedback count, having a couple of issues in the last few months. Here's hoping you get them, and they are in great shape!

d337944

Enlightened
Just got these the other day! May not be much to the "collectors" here, but they're the first sample of each I've had.
:thumbsup:

COLLECTION_zps70f698ea.jpg

Last edited:

MBentz

Enlightened
Well I believe jumping on that listing paid off. The two Z3s arrived today in fairly good condition. Most of the wearing is to the tail caps. It wasn't stated, but each Z3 came with an FM35 filter as well!

cland72

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well I believe jumping on that listing paid off. The two Z3s arrived today in fairly good condition. Most of the wearing is to the tail caps. It wasn't stated, but each Z3 came with an FM35 filter as well!

Awesome!

Dirty wage guy

Enlightened
Nice lights Mr. Freeze! What are your impressions of those G2 mods from eBay? Thinking about snagging 1 or 2 myself from 2putto but was curious about the quality and was waiting for someone here to give a review before I pulled the trigger.

DWG

Mr.Freeze

Enlightened
Nice lights Mr. Freeze! What are your impressions of those G2 mods from eBay? Thinking about snagging 1 or 2 myself from 2putto but was curious about the quality and was waiting for someone here to give a review before I pulled the trigger.

DWG

hi dwg!

the shortys are awsome. very clean build and the tube inside is one piece! no issues with them, charlie did a great job.
they are perfect a backup lights or for people who likes one cell flashlights.

you'll not regret to buy them!