Enlightened
Finally had some time to take a picture of some new comer! :candle:

Full_Size_Render_1.jpg

Full_Size_Render_2.jpg

Full_Size_Render_3.jpg

Dirty wage guy

Dirty wage guy

Enlightened
That may be the sweetest group of surefires I've seen in a while! Very nice Pablo!

L

Lucky Jim

Newly Enlightened
Just picked up a minty M6-CB to add to the growing M-series part of my Surefire collection ...
add071112c5313984dd90209250e5740.jpg

C

cland72

Flashlight Enthusiast
Recent addition. Four flats A2-HA-WH.

f037f74d643e6882c54345d2766f4d2b.jpg

Lomandor

Lomandor

Enlightened
Very nice A2 Cland! The way your sitting back, it almost looks like you can smoke it.. :laughing:

C

cland72

Flashlight Enthusiast
Some guys collect and smoke fancy cigars, some guys collect and play with fancy flashlights :)

Dirty wage guy

Dirty wage guy

Enlightened
Wow Lomandor! That's the first time I've seen the A2 trifecta together like that. I bet that's just a very small sample of what your collection consists of. I know you are one of the big dogs on CPF when it comes to collecting surefires, so with that being said, how many Surefires roughly does a fella like you have? The only reason I ask is because I've attained probably more than I should have over the last few years and I've thought about selling some, but just could never really pull the trigger on letting some go so they just keep stacking up.
The wife is starting to get pissed... :)

Lomandor

Lomandor

Enlightened
Hey DWG, I'm a bit embarrassed to mention exactly how many Surefire's I have though is it excessive if it has passed the two figure mark.... :sweat:

Still, I believe it is not even close to the size and quality of some of the other Big Guns and Sleepers around here :whistle:

Just so you know, the A2's pictured were meant to be a Superfecta (4), the more common four flats A2 with the smooth bezel, I forgot to pull out for the photo ;)

PS: if you need some advice on how to make the missus happy again, I can help you with that... :devil:

Lomandor

Blackbird13

Blackbird13

Enlightened
Dude the digital fusion is the $:[email protected] if you ever ever ever want to get rid of one of those please let me know. I would be so happy to have one . I hate to ask or bother but it's the only way

Rat

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
CPF Supporter
Lomandor love the A2's :thumbsup:

Dude the digital fusion is the $:[email protected] if you ever ever ever want to get rid of one of those please let me know. I would be so happy to have one . I hate to ask or bother but it's the only way

Hey Blackbird where have you been have not seen you for a while got anything new ?

:thumbsup:

sween1911

sween1911

Flashlight Enthusiast
CPF Supporter
- My Z3 and M3 -

I've had my Z3 for over ten years, picked it up at a gun show. Been through many iterations... P90 and primaries, shock-isolated bezel, Lumens Factory XPG, Malkoff M60. Currently sporting a standard Z44 bezel and a Malkoff M61 XPG2, McClicky and a single 17670 + spacer.

I got the M3 a few months ago in a trade with a good friend. It had a GG&Z TID on it when I got it, and a scorching MN11. Currently running a Nailbender Nichia D36 behind two 17500's.

IMG_3350_zpsxagxnzqx.jpg

IMG_3348_zpsqdqu9taf.jpg

IMG_3347_zpsbg4mvmda.jpg

Always had a thing for the 3-cell combatlights.

Last edited:
Lomandor

Lomandor

Enlightened
- My Z3 and M3 -

Always had a thing for the 3-cell combatlights.

Oh, some of my favourite SUREFIRE lights! :)

Lomandor love the A2's :thumbsup:

Hey Blackbird where have you been have not seen you for a while got anything new ?

:thumbsup:

Yes Blackbird, seems like you have been in hibernation with all those bling bling surefires you have! Yeah what's new? :rolleyes:

Yeah that Fusion is the $:[email protected] right lol :) Would be interesting to see how many are in the hands of collectors out there, so far I know of more black A2 and porcupines then fusions, but it might be just cause they are not so obvious. I know of one other, anyone else?

C

cland72

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been having some good luck lately with the square bodies! Picked up this L1-RD last week. Little dinged up but overall in good shape.

5ca6831db0a8bbbd7c814ee4ff376b41.jpg

800b5c4ef206e5cbfa743a301d1075e4.jpg

archimedes

archimedes

Moderator,
Staff member
CPF Supporter
I've been having some good luck lately with the square bodies! Picked up this L1-RD last week. Little dinged up but overall in good shape....

Gen2/3 L1-RD ... one of my favorites, nice !