!!POST YOUR SUREFIRE COLLECTION!! II

Dirty wage guy

Dirty wage guy

Enlightened
L1-RD, Niiice! I hear you about getting into the flashlight game too late. The unfortunate thing for me was I was using flashlights and headlamps all the time for work from 01-05 and was buying any ol' elcheapo light I could get my hands on usually a POS from Walmart. If I only knew about CPF then...

C

cland72

Flashlight Enthusiast
L1-RD, Niiice! I hear you about getting into the flashlight game too late. The unfortunate thing for me was I was using flashlights and headlamps all the time for work from 01-05 and was buying any ol' elcheapo light I could get my hands on usually a POS from Walmart. If I only knew about CPF then...

If you knew about CPF then, you'd be a poorer man now! :crackup:

Search

Search

Flashlight Enthusiast
Was very nice being the first person to take this thing out of the wrapper.. With it's KX9T-C ready to give it a new look.

tL8VvrQ.jpg

Last edited:
Search

Search

Flashlight Enthusiast
The picture isn't showing up - it says "the image you are requesting does not exist or is no longer available".

Don't know why it did that. I've got 5 more incoming now. My wallet fits better though :/

C

cland72

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don't know why it did that. I've got 5 more incoming now. My wallet fits better though :/

Whatever you did to change the post, it worked. I can see it now! Perhaps it was a bad link.

I bought a NIB M4 a few years ago, and I know exactly how you feel. How does that knurling feel? Like it'll rip your fingerprints off? I love that feel...

Str8stroke

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast

5 More M4s!!?? Ha! or 5 more SF lights?? Opening vintage stuff like that has a unique feel. On one hand it does feel excellent, on the other, knowing you are breaking the fresh wrapper on something that has been kept that way for so long has a gloomy side. :) But they are made to be used and shown off! So I am like you, out the wrapper they come!

Search

Search

Flashlight Enthusiast
Whatever you did to change the post, it worked. I can see it now! Perhaps it was a bad link.

I bought a NIB M4 a few years ago, and I know exactly how you feel. How does that knurling feel? Like it'll rip your fingerprints off? I love that feel...

The image was deleted from imgur. Guess they don't like SF lol. But yeah I've missed this knurling so much. It can't be beat. Nothing compares to how they feel in your hand.

5 More M4s!!?? Ha! or 5 more SF lights?? Opening vintage stuff like that has a unique feel. On one hand it does feel excellent, on the other, knowing you are breaking the fresh wrapper on something that has been kept that way for so long has a gloomy side. :) But they are made to be used and shown off! So I am like you, out the wrapper they come!

Yes of course 5 more M4s :p

Nah I've got an L4 coming toda.., a NIB M3 CB, NIB e2e, mint Z3, NIB E2D, and still in its box first gen 6Z coming later.. it's been a productive week :)

Still searching for a mint e1e that isn't 400 dollars though. Most I find are astronomically expensive or modded.

Last edited:
C

cland72

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nah I've got an L4 coming toda.., a NIB M3 CB, NIB e2e, mint Z3, NIB E2D, and still in its box first gen 6 coming later.. it's been a productive week :)

Holy cow, that's like the ideal Surefire starter kit. You'll enjoy every single one of those lights.

Search

Search

Flashlight Enthusiast
Holy cow, that's like the ideal Surefire starter kit. You'll enjoy every single one of those lights.

Yeahhh they'll fit along nicely with the dozen others :)

Edit**

Ughhh add a pristine Laser Products 6R with extender to the list.. think I finally found my pristine ha type III e1e too :)

Last edited:
C

cland72

Flashlight Enthusiast
Search, do you have an A2? If, not add it to your list as well :devil:

edited to add: LOL, that didn't take long!

Last edited:
Search

Search

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got my E1e lol

Had I made it to the yg A2 I would have it. Going to have to drink a few beers before I pull the trigger on the white though.

It's been a few years since I've added to my collection and this week alone has been pretty brutal. Why do I have to like the expensive stuff :(

U

Up All Night

Enlightened
Great stuff, great job! Nicely done BIGLOU! :twothumbs

Str8stroke

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Awesome product placement BIGLOU. Looks like you are well versed in that arena. Your collection looks very nice.

scout24

scout24

Staff member
Search- Could you kindly post a pic of that KX9T-C head on your M4 body? I'd love to see how well they go together... :)