PinarelloOnly

Newly Enlightened
C2 / 6p / E1L

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
what is an RPM tailcap? I only know of RPM's strike bezels. I couldnt find any thing about his tailcaps.
Richard (RPM) made a few of these. They were available in black and natural, both with or without tritium slots (3x). The tailcap is a single mode with a McClicky switch installed, works very well.

Eric

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
Eric242...That yellow case with the Surefire stickers on it looks awesome! I have a black Pelican 1400 case, too. But yours looks like it was made by Surefre! :twothumbs
:wave: Thanks Tung, the yellow pelican cases seem to be the best match for the red surefire stickers I guess.

Edit: oops, I have a Pelican 1200 case. :)
I have an OD green 1200 coming my way from lighthound, planing to put both the invictus and the optimus into it..... whenever this is going to happen :whistle:

Eric

KeyGrip

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks Teh, the teeth look awesome on the G2Z.

Eric 242, where did you get that TAD sticker? Did it come with the case?

Pinarello, every time you post those C2 pictures you make me want to get one.

flashfan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry for crummy quality, but here's my SF collection.

Collection including lights and accessories, minus spare lamps, lanyards, etc.

Lights only (left to right)...Front row: E1/E1e with KL1 heads (3 ea.); Middle row: L2, 6PSN, 6P, E2/E2e in black (2 ea.), in HA (3 ea.), & in satin gray (2 ea.); Back row: M4, M6 (2 ea), M3, C3, Z3, D3, 9P blk, 9P "clear," and G3.

3-cell lights (niche where I think SF really shines): M3 (+ turbo head for M3T), C3, Z3, D3, 9P blk, 9P "clear," and G3. Beam shapers/diffusers at bottom front.

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
NICE PIC!!!:faint::cool:

I'll follow with an updated pic soon.

Maybe Size15's might someday get some free time to post up a pic of his collection...:poke::popcorn::grin2:

Size15's

Flashaholic
Don't count on it.
I've been tidying up - I found an M6 in the boot (aka trunk) of my car along with an M4 and a couple LEDs lights of lesser consequence. I didn't realise I had them there as I had another M6 in a rucksack in the car also.
Perhaps John Willis can put a velcro tab on his pouches so we can stick patches with the model number of the light inside? Somebody would have to make patches of SureFire model numbers. Pretty niche market perhaps...

Which meant the pouched M6 I thought was on the floor in my bedroom turned out to be a 10X and the other 10X is still at my folks' house. I think.

I've decided that having so many SureFires not being used is not healthy for them so I've been spreading them out and around my friends and family. Updating to the P60L has given many a more realistic chance of a worthwhile life. I may need to order a few more SF72BB's though because I'm feeding them all as well!

loszabo

Enlightened
I've decided that having so many SureFires not being used is not healthy for them so I've been spreading them out and around my friends and family. Updating to the P60L has given many a more realistic chance of a worthwhile life. I may need to order a few more SF72BB's though because I'm feeding them all as well!

MS Excel is your friend in this case! I keep track of all my gear via Excel spread-sheet, after I've once spent some weeks looking for a knife... :candle:
(In addition I have three locations for storing all my gear.)

The P60L upgrade is really great, so looking forward to the P61L. :whistle:

DUQ

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here's is my newest and best Surefire. Cree modded KL6 on an M3 body with a Z59 and an after market 1 cell extender.
Runs off of 2 x 17670's. I love it!

bush1240ui2.jpg

bush1242nw8.jpg

Tempest UK

Flashlight Enthusiast
About time I posted in part 2 of this thread, I think :eek:

Well, it's not a flashlight...but it's still a SureFire :D

sfpen4xwo1.jpg

And one with a flashlight in it:

sfpen2xog1.jpg

It's actually a very nice pen. Very comfortable to hold, if a little heavy.

Regards,
Tempest

PseudoFed

Enlightened
Here's my modest but growing SF collection. Unused bodies are shown in front of the lights they contributed to:

Z2 w/M60
E2L
L1
L1 hoping for Milky Mod
KX1 on FB1
E1B w/E2DL Switch
E2DL on FB2
L4 on FB2
Z2 w/M60F

Surefires090508.jpg

Last edited: