I think so. Glad you like it. I still carry my mine more than most. I think he'll so a drop at some point but in the mean time he's talking about a few lottery lights. I think I miss spoke I think next drop will include Ti and ceracote
Also, in the light specs, it says "on-time memory"... Does that simply mean that the light will remember the last mode that was used after its been off for awhile? Or is this a time-sensitive type of memory and the light will eventually revert back to Moon Light mode after it's been off for awhile?
You can attempt to get a hold of Jeff via FB messenger, although he maybe very busy and not responsive at this time. Here's what I know, I am by no means an expert
1. LEDs will be Nicha C, but if you have something specific in mind he can help out with that possibly.
2. All of the lights have come with glow, so I don't think it will change.
3. Ti will come with copper pill. (its upgrade on Aluminum if desired)
4. Sapphire glass is upgrade on either if wanted
5. Optics are the same, he can drill them out if you want to add trits. Not sure Jeff has anything to do with trits other than recommend size for you to get.
My advice is to secure a light and contact Jeff about getting add-ons before they ship out. I can't seem to find a way to do anything critically wrong with his set ups
Wimmer, the most important thing is, be LIGHTNING FAST when hitting the buy button. These babies go in seconds.
Holy crap it's Slumber Pass! I haven't forgotten you, my friend and hero.
^^^This guy knows all too well how difficult it is for me to insert a round peg into a round hole.
Hey how 'bout I just try to order my light... then you can explain what I'm to do next? Shouldn't take more than 28 email exchanges. lol
I bought mine used so I don't expect an invite to Jeff's appreciation banquet but y'all will def see me at the after party! :bump: