• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Project Genesis - Sky Lumen Nguyen (It's Here!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Re: Will you support my 1st light?

Yes. Consider this my order haha. I'll take the first one worn serial number you sell hehe. I already have the Skylumen 1 with serial number 2 on it, Skylumen 2 and 2c, and Skylumen Delta, all mint condition. This one has been a long time coming, but we knew you'd get there!

I have never been this nervous & exited about a light project before! As the right times come I will add more concrete details on this light. For now I refer to it as Project Genesis.

Kevin1322

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have never been this nervous & exited about a light project before! As the right times come I will add more concrete details on this light. For now I refer to it as Project Genesis.

Great name! Love it! Just remember, do what YOU want to with the light, as you will never make everyone happy.

Zunkted

Newly Enlightened

I've already sent you e-mails about it but I for sure would buy one!

BruceWonder

Newly Enlightened

just joined the forum today to look for my 1st flashlight. Do you have any pics?

Flash Foto

Newly Enlightened

YES !
I've never had a bad V54.
I love your quality work and custom lights.

I will happily throw my support behind a great guy from a great state.

Yes... probably... maybe. I need another flashlight like I need another hole in my head; which is what I'll probably end up with when the Lovely Mrs. Gardiner finds out I've purchased another light.

It'd be hard not to support the vinhsters first production flashy. :twothumbs Especially you being a local boy an all.

~ Chance

star_c_star

Enlightened

I would certainly support it, especially since you are building it from the ground up with premium parts.

scintillator

Enlightened

I will,I have become a tint snob hope you keep us in mind.
Actually I will change that to a high CRI snob!

Last edited:

Agpp

Enlightened

I'm very interested in this initiative, however I'm afraid it may be above my budget.
So: maybe.

I read Tesla made the 21700 battery so multiple cells spacing is an advantage over the 26650 and 18650. How about a multiple 21700 cell powered flashlight. No one has done it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.