Prometheus Lights - The Showcase Gallery

Agpp

Enlightened
Still going strong after six years of good use!

DSCF3178.jpg

Screenshot-11.png

It's nickel plated right?

boo5ted

Enlightened
Finally got my hands on a Ti Beta. Hawn Tseng even included a surprise for me with the clip.

49593905948_f6c814c353_c.jpg

49593905978_9a9ce3b377_c.jpg

49594652672_0111726b28_c.jpg

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
It aged nicely. :)
They do and will develop a patina. It wipes right off using Sunshine cloths' or Jewelry cleaners. Care needs to be taken not to accidentally rub off the antireflective on the Glass Window. My Delta EN passed through the hands of a few friends last year and is starting to develop a patina :).

Click if You can't view

Last edited:

RHoy185

Newly Enlightened
It aged nicely. :)

Thank you! You can really tell the difference with the original 18650 body next to the shorty setup, its nice and shiny! :D If I remember correctly about a month after I picked up the RM Jason released the shorty body, its been on ever since.

bluemantra

Newly Enlightened
Just received my Alpha classic in stonewash finish and it just says quality when you look at it and when you handle it. The craftsmanship is something to be admired. I'm so glad I was able to get one of these classics.

DFN5ALG.jpg

bluemantra

Newly Enlightened
Prometheus lights are hands down my favorite. Now the conundrum is Alpha vs Delta. Here's my black marble finish. I may have to add a third Delta in the future...Titanium vs Hex?

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif][/FONT]

wweiss

Enlightened
One of the best out there. My MCE is 4 with hard use. Many scratches but no failures. Even fell out of a boat in 17' of secluded lake and it lay there for a winter. Dropped my Danforth with a bobber to mark it and the following late June pulled myself down (took three tries) the rode to find it. Dry and tight.

myrr

Newly Enlightened
I went with the maker's choice 4500k mce on all 3 - it's such a well balanced beam. No complaints!

I am a big fan of the 319a Nichia with the wide optics on the Delta. Big fan of mules in general, hoping to see more options in the future.

Last edited: