• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

PT18vn - USB Triple EDC

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Last edited:

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have one question. It is February and you're in Washington State. Aren't your feet cold? That's probably why you fell down the stairs, your feet were numb!
;)
Cool looking flashlight, by the way.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I have one question. It is February and you're in Washington State. Aren't your feet cold? That's probably why you fell down the stairs, your feet were numb!
;)
Cool looking flashlight, by the way.

Its heated inside the house

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
i love this light but never bought one due to the lack luster output but now i think ill get this one lol

lampeDépêche

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmmmm,,,,,seems like false advertising by the manufacturer!

I think when the MecArmey 16340 triple came out, there was a *lot* of unhappiness about how much they over-estimated the output. Someone said that they thought it was more like 600 lumens instead of the 1000 lumens that MecArmey claimed. I don't know if anyone ever got solid numbers from a sphere. But MecArmey's figures are definitely in doubt.

Capolini

Banned
^^^^

Thanks,,,,,,,,,I do remember reading that about the Mecarmy 16340 triple. So it would make sense that they also over estimated this lights output!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I really like the look and form of this light.

I am guess I am traditional...It looks kinda anime for me. And I love anime stuff too! Still too much design details. But hey it's different!

Fireclaw18

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a PT16, which uses the same head.

I like the beam pattern from the stock optic. In my opinion, it has more throw and looks prettier than the beam pattern from a typical 10507 Carclo 20mm optic.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I have a PT16, which uses the same head.

I like the beam pattern from the stock optic. In my opinion, it has more throw and looks prettier than the beam pattern from a typical 10507 Carclo 20mm optic.

Agreee

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I made a mistake on the stock PT18 lumen measurement. I measured the light out of the box and the cell was not fully charged. I fully charge the factory cell and got 950. My fault guys!