Qucik release key ring

Azndude51

Newly Enlightened
I have two questions. Where can I get a quick release key ring to use on my flashlight? I want one similar to the one shown in the Gerber Sonic review at LED Museum.

The second question is: Why does this forum load so slow? Is it always like this?

Thanks

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome to CPF!

I used to have one of those keyrings. They shouldn't be too hard to find at a tobacconist or stationer or whatnot. But I did find some expensive ones here (at the bottom of the page), and some cooler ones here and here.

danielo_d

Enlightened
Yeah, I used to have a few of those. You can also find them at hardware stores that cut keys for you.
Usually around $2 IIRC.

Good Luck!

Azndude51

Newly Enlightened
Thanks, I'll probably head over to my hardware or key stores when I have time. I was going to try to buy them online, but I just remembered that I'd need to pay shipping.

nerdgineer

Flashlight Enthusiast
I use Mozilla browser(various versions) for this forum and it opens pretty fast most of the time. This is on machines as slow as 300 mhz Mac G3 processor.

Mike Painter

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Azndude51 said:

The second question is: Why does this forum load so slow? Is it always like this?
Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

No, there are a large number of factors involved. Your connection speed, which can vary is one of them. The main ones revolve around the fact that this is a server side application and requires a lot of work to get ready to send information to you. More users on line slows things down. More users doing specific things can also slow down the process.

Azndude51

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Mike Painter said:
[ QUOTE ]
Azndude51 said:

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

No, there are a large number of factors involved. Your connection speed, which can vary is one of them. The main ones revolve around the fact that this is a server side application and requires a lot of work to get ready to send information to you. More users on line slows things down. More users doing specific things can also slow down the process.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the explaination. It's working fine now. When it was slow, all other webpages were loading fast, except this forum. It was probably just the server being too busy, like you said.