Quick! CSI miami Green laser

Status
Not open for further replies.

emrbrtn

Enlightened
hahaha gotta love that realistic laser sound /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif

emrbrtn

Enlightened
hmmm, had no "danger" sticker, and it seemed like a rather large unfocused dot to me...

emrbrtn

Enlightened
yeah, it was posted before. But I would have missed it without that little reminder! thanks

Pydpiper

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
emrbrtn said:
yeah, it was posted before. But I would have missed it without that little reminder! thanks

[/ QUOTE ]
I just seen that.. Kinda feel foolish now.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
The scene rates pretty high on my bogosity meter. I can't believe that a 5mw greenie could provide a bright green splash that overpowered the sunlight in that scene. Hollywood. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

bootleg2go

Enlightened
Very bogus show. I've never seen this show before tonight, but the acting is horrid, there must be lots of T&A to keep anyone interested cause it sure is not the acting or credibility. It's really too bad cause the general public would believe this totally impossible scenario.
small jet in a banking turn gets a 5mw laser pointed at it and the aircraft crashes. From the 2 miles distance they talked about, the beam would be over 12 feet in diameter and harmless to the human eye, even if exposed for very long periods of time. Then an EMT on the ground takes a quick look at the pilots eyes and determines that both have cornea burns, hehehe it takes a well trained eye doctor to see such things and this fellow who has never done anything more than check pupil dilation comes to the conclusion. This is so phoney, I could not watch more than the 1st 10 minutes. Never again could I come to waste my time on not so much the bugus story line, but the acting like I said is the worst I've seen in a long time.

Jack

14C

Enlightened
Yeah but the ratings tell you that it is viewed and you can figure how many of those viewers and their "leaders" will swallow it whole......

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I just saw the first showing of the green "laser"; it was supposedly 5mW but it lighted the entire cockpit like 50 watts of green light. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

robstarr-lite

Newly Enlightened
lucky me.........i just happened to flick by the show as the plane got nailed.....after a channel spin or 2 i was back and there was the plane on the ground.....i was surprised how cool talking that lead actor was when he said to the pilot something to the effect " oh a 5 milliWATT laser can burn your eyes like that "..or something to that effect....oh and leave your luggage ...we'll delivery it.....ouch ! after a commercial the next scene showed a 3D graphical representation of the planes takeoff to laser contact was configured and played....from that the technical "TSA" Guru narrowed the shooters area to a "cone of south florida" locality...next scene they are talking to this guy, oh and they found the laser, 10 minutes later they solved another scenario.... my god the music, the plots and sub-plots, the dialogue........this show rocks!!

my first CSI... where have i been?...

LaserMod

Enlightened
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif Can someone tape it and send it over to us in the UK? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts