RA clicky high cri (93) beam shots

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
CPF Supporter
Thanks for the tip run4jc, I really like that idea. Also sounds much easier than reprogramming completely. But haven't tried to do any customization stuff with it yet, hoping it isn't too hard to figure out.

I'll admit that I struggled with it at first - you have to skip over parts of the owner's manual to get to the next step - here is a cut and paste from the manual in the exact sequence - hope this helps. There are many other such posts, too.

Reset your flashlight - i.e., remove the battery for 60 seconds and reinstall. Alternatively, you can turn on your flashlight, remove the battery compartment (your flashlight will turn off) and then reinstall the battery compartment without waiting. Your flashlight will light dimly for 7 seconds and turn off to indicate the reset has completed. You have 15 seconds following the reset to begin the next step. After 15 seconds, you will need to start over.

Perform a 20-click, press and hold. You don’t have to count the clicks because you are allowed to enter more than 20 clicks prior to the press and hold. After the 20th click your flashlight stops turning off and on with every other click.

• Turn on your flashlight.
• Triple-click, press-hold-release. Your flashlight will display the indication for the first menu item (Turn On Preset – <long flash>).

Press and hold the button to select the current menu item. Your flashlight will display a dim-to-bright sequence to indicate you are enabling the feature or a bright-to-dim sequence to indicate you
are disabling the feature. Release the button after your flashlight turns off.

In this sequence it is easy to follow. Enjoy!:twothumbs

Last edited:

Kgp

Newly Enlightened
Kgp, what do the colours of the purple flowers look like at that the above times?

They blend in with the green of the grass, You can still make out the purple, but when I hit them with my gaurenteed tint, the contrast is much greater.

Brasso

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm sure it is. The white led is really blue, so it will emphasize the blues more. Just because it highlites the blues doesn't mean it's rendering them properly. The problem is that it makes everything look more blue also. Which is why it gives a flat, 2d look to everything.

knightrider

Enlightened
I'll admit that I struggled with it at first - you have to skip over parts of the owner's manual to get to the next step - here is a cut and paste from the manual in the exact sequence - hope this helps.

Great step by step and especially the quicker way to reset. Will be going through it very soon to have the last setting mode on. Thanks for the help with this!

CLBME

Enlightened
CPF Supporter
You're welcome Run4jc. I'm glad that you're enjoying your light. When I first got mine I ended up leaving the customization enabled so that I could adjust light levels/options until I was satisfied. I actually let it go for quite a while with it enabled. I use the locator flash on mine and like it. With the bezel down it's enough to see it at night but not bright enough to bother in any way.

Christian

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
CPF Supporter
Great step by step and especially the quicker way to reset. Will be going through it very soon to have the last setting mode on. Thanks for the help with this!

Ooops - left out a very important part!! after you take the battery out and put it back in, you quickly click 20 times, holding on the last time ...I've updated the post.

Sorry!