raggies random remarks ....

raggie33

*the raggedier*
is it weird i see drugs are being sold very close to the sheriffs dept? how cant they notice? i noticed day one out of town cars drive in gone 1 minute latter car after car. is it me or is this weird?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
btw i dont care about weed hell if weed was legal and i can get the medical stuff id smoke.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
dont tell anyone but i passed my test and am now a memeber of the cia!!!! or i at least should be after the test i had to do foe id me lol omg it was brutal

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I'm guessing it would scream in horror at being devoured by little children. :)

raggie33

*the raggedier*
my honda rebl will pass 1 year old this week in lew of gifts feel free to send me millions of dollars and jello

F89

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd like to hear the story where you're reunited with the hat.
Sounds like it should be on your head.

Last edited:

raggie33

*the raggedier*
saw it on my step moms website we no longer talk. dad was the glue who gave us the abilty to tolerate each other. she is a well just the opposite of me lol.

F89

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sounds like it has sentimental value to both of you.
Looks like your dad is still providing the common ground even after his passing.

God bless, mate.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
ty its wierd how now even the crazy things that drove me crazy about him i even miss now. such as when he would ride me to store when he was over to pick up my meds. he would say lets go pick up ya drugs lol. i dont think he understood folks missunderstood him thinking he meant street drugs lol

raggie33

*the raggedier*
why do we have toes? that seem to have no use seems like if it was just a foot with no toes would be better im always hurting mine. woudnt be bad but on a motorcycle which is how i het around you use feet to shift gears

raggie33

*the raggedier*
what a time we live in just scored a new cell phone for 40 bucks the moto g play 2024 sure it isnt fancy but some pay more txes on there phone ten my entire phone cost lol